Can We Please Start Merging TDS Threads Into One Big Whining Fest?

At least when we complain about the left we have our reasons all I see from Taz and the rest of you guys is orange man bad! Whether or not the topic is even about Trump at all doesn't even seem to matter.🙄

Another WaWa session from a MAGAt.

That can't be true. There's very few conservatives left in America. Very, very few.

The closest thing you have to actual conservatism in America these days are the so-called ''classical liberals.''

But I don't like that term either because I find it offensive to have to accept an adjective in order to placate confused, role-playing authoritarians.
No such thing as “classical liberals”

Perfect example:

It's been in the politics forum and keeps getting bumped to the top of the list.

That can't be true. There's very few conservatives left in America. Very, very few.

The closest thing you have to actual conservatism in America these days are the so-called ''classical liberals.''

But I don't like that term either because I find it offensive to have to accept an adjective in order to placate confused, role-playing authoritarians.
He meant tRumplings.

Don't the mods merge same topic threads into one all the time? So there should be one single thread called: Orange Man Bad!

Maybe there should be one whole threat for everything that is just complete fucking nonsense "Trump bad" "Kamala bad" and then the few sensible people on this forum can hide away from it all. You are very much a part of that "[insert person you don't like] bad" group.

Maybe there should be one whole threat for everything that is just complete fucking nonsense "Trump bad" "Kamala bad" and then the few sensible people on this forum can hide away from it all. You are very much a part of that "[insert person you don't like] bad" group.

Well Kamala just basically announced that she is of the devil so she's doing it to herself. It's very quiet but a man shouts Jesus is Lord and she tells them that they're at the wrong rally.

If it wasn't for all of you lefties whining and crying I wouldn't have posted this thread in the first place. Mostly it's Taz right now though.

I feel slighted that you would not include me in that. How dare you MAGAt.

Forum List

Back