Can We Stop Illegal Immigration Without Jailing Employers?

Then how will the illegals seek a better life? I guess we should give them the business as a reward for their crimes right?

That lettuce is not going to pick itself.

Yep a dead white girl is little price to pay for your lettuce! You like fine or rough chopped salad?

Notice how she makes sure to point out that it was a white girl who was murdered.
Yep! Because you guys made such a big damn deal of it when she was murdered. He was brown she was white and we are all racist xenophobes right? That’s how it went! Now wassamatter?

Yep! Because you guys made such a big damn deal of it when she was murdered. He was brown she was white and we are all racist xenophobes right? That’s how it went! Now wassamatter?

Nice to see you’re admitting to being a racist xenophobic.

We do not need a wall and it will not solve our problem. As long as they can find work they will keep coming. Until employers stop hiring they will keep coming.
We need to stop the free healthcare, free schooling, crack down on employers and property managers.
We need to cut off ALL incentive. Not just one thing.
They don't come here for free healthcare and schooling. They come for employment and employers give them jobs.

ICE arrests workers, with no sign of employers going to court for hiring illegal immigrants

This story about Mollie Tibbets has really gotten me to a point where I hate illegals -- not just the illegals themselves, but the whole illegal immigration debate. Building a big wall on the southern border may feel good, but will it be enough to eliminate illegals getting to this country?

I admit its a great feeling to see round ups of illegals when we raid their places of employment -- especially when they show them all cuffed up and loaded onto a bus and put in the cages they belong -- but I feel we need to see the thousands of employers who hire these illegals also rounded up and put in gages -- I think if we do that along with the wall, you can really put an end to the illegal immigration issue -- especially if Trump manages to get Mexico to raise their wages as will be negotiated in the new NAFTA deal.

Do you support employers being thrown in jail or do you believe they are all innocent victims who didn't know they hired hundreds of illegals at their processing plant, hotel chain, etc

These illegals are using fake documents. The employers are often not to blame. Criminals have an industry based on identity theft for that purpose alone.
Is there some reason the FBI or whomever can't be trying to shut that industry down?

The FBI is too busy generating evidence of collusion with the Russians. Ain't nobody got time for that!

That lettuce is not going to pick itself.

You are right! We have machines that do that.

Hortech_SlideTWprezzemolo.jpg

ICE arrests workers, with no sign of employers going to court for hiring illegal immigrants

This story about Mollie Tibbets has really gotten me to a point where I hate illegals -- not just the illegals themselves, but the whole illegal immigration debate. Building a big wall on the southern border may feel good, but will it be enough to eliminate illegals getting to this country?

I admit its a great feeling to see round ups of illegals when we raid their places of employment -- especially when they show them all cuffed up and loaded onto a bus and put in the cages they belong -- but I feel we need to see the thousands of employers who hire these illegals also rounded up and put in gages -- I think if we do that along with the wall, you can really put an end to the illegal immigration issue -- especially if Trump manages to get Mexico to raise their wages as will be negotiated in the new NAFTA deal.

Do you support employers being thrown in jail or do you believe they are all innocent victims who didn't know they hired hundreds of illegals at their processing plant, hotel chain, etc

These illegals are using fake documents. The employers are often not to blame. Criminals have an industry based on identity theft for that purpose alone.
Is there some reason the FBI or whomever can't be trying to shut that industry down?

The FBI is too busy generating evidence of collusion with the Russians. Ain't nobody got time for that!
FBI doesn't handle that --
Going after employers is a must.

I agree especially if they know they are hiring illegals.

Hell one illegal was hired using e-verify and he killed the Tibbets girl.
He wasn't using E-verify -- the employer lied and later had to correct their lie -- strangely enough, I don't see this employer being demonized...hmmm

Farm that hired Cristhian Rivera, Mollie Tibbetts' suspected killer, did not use E-Verify system, official says

He wasn't using E-verify -- the employer lied and later had to correct their lie -- strangely enough, I don't see this employer being demonized...hmmm

Farm that hired Cristhian Rivera, Mollie Tibbetts' suspected killer, did not use E-Verify system, official says

E-verify is not required by law, dumbass!

Also, he was not employed under the same name he was found to be when arrested. They only recognized his picture from news reports. He was using someone else's identity for employment.

No one is demonizing his employer because they did nothing wrong!

Also, he was not employed under the same name he was found to be when arrested. They only recognized his picture from news reports. He was using someone else's identity for employment.
So when the employer lied and claim they used E-Verify, that part was ok because after all -- it isn't required..

Wonder why it isn't required?? Hmm....sounds like something that should definitely be federally mandated, or else risk more Molly Tibbets

"However, some longtime opponents of E-Verify recently have changed sides. Some business groups, for example, now say they would prefer a national standard to rules that vary by state and are hard to enforce.

Many small businesses such as restaurants, hotels and janitorial services have changed their minds because they’re afraid of being raided and closed down under an immigration crackdown, said Tamar Jacoby, president of ImmigrationWorks USA, a federation of small business owners that advocates for an expansion of legal immigration and guest worker programs."

Oh that's why -- people are afraid they may get caught breaking the law...plus profiting off of illegal immigrants is smart business

I would throw ANY employer who KNOWINGLY hires an illefal alien in jail, and fine them heavily as well as suspend their business license.

Any employer tricked into hiring an illegal, would be scrutinized on a case by case situation.

So when the employer lied and claim they used E-Verify, that part was ok because after all -- it isn't required..

Wonder why it isn't required?? Hmm....sounds like something that should definitely be federally mandated, or else risk more Molly Tibbets

"However, some longtime opponents of E-Verify recently have changed sides. Some business groups, for example, now say they would prefer a national standard to rules that vary by state and are hard to enforce.

Many small businesses such as restaurants, hotels and janitorial services have changed their minds because they’re afraid of being raided and closed down under an immigration crackdown, said Tamar Jacoby, president of ImmigrationWorks USA, a federation of small business owners that advocates for an expansion of legal immigration and guest worker programs."

Oh that's why -- people are afraid they may get caught breaking the law...plus profiting off of illegal immigrants is smart business

Show me a liberal that has ever supported E-verify!

Immigration reform keeps getting voted down by DEMOCRATS.

Show me a liberal that has ever supported E-verify!

Immigration reform keeps getting voted down by DEMOCRATS.

Yup. Every time they try the Dems vote NO.

Forum List

Back