Can we stop pretending Trump is fit to be president?

‘If you gave many Republicans in Washington truth serum, they’d say, “Of course [Trump’s] unfit to be president. Of course he’s corrupt, of course he’s incompetent, of course he’s the most dishonest person ever to step into the Oval Office. But I can live with that, because him being reelected means Republicans keep power, we get more conservative judges and we get all the policies we favor.”’

Needless to say, Trump supporters would never acknowledge these facts, they’re just as dishonest and corrupt as Trump.
100897103_10220443152647340_5599812664428593152_n.jpg

‘If you gave many Republicans in Washington truth serum, they’d say, “Of course [Trump’s] unfit to be president. Of course he’s corrupt, of course he’s incompetent, of course he’s the most dishonest person ever to step into the Oval Office. But I can live with that, because him being reelected means Republicans keep power, we get more conservative judges and we get all the policies we favor.”’

Needless to say, Trump supporters would never acknowledge these facts, they’re just as dishonest and corrupt as Trump.
You bring a lefty opinion piece and claim it as "fact".

I will stop pretending you have a brain.

Anyone who reads Trump’s bizarre rantings and unhinged tweets and finds them normal has a STD: Sycophantic Trump Disorder.

it is known to affect the rationality of those with the Disorder.

I think it's sad that countries like New Zealand, Finland, and Austria can elect Millennials to be their prime ministers, but here in the United States we're saddled with a couple of mentally addled dinosaurs as our two major party candidates.
Well said. Here is Ireland, most of the politicians are middle aged to young.

You ignore the truth because it does not suit you.

I think it's sad that countries like New Zealand, Finland, and Austria can elect Millennials to be their prime ministers, but here in the United States we're saddled with a couple of mentally addled dinosaurs as our two major party candidates.
Now this is an honest post and true. Baby Boomers need to give up the ghost on power.

The OP is true IMHO. Trump manifests the worst attributes of the Baby Boomer generation combined with mental instability. Biden is far from perfect but he’d be better for the country. We do need younger leadership. No doubt about it.

Neither Trump nor Biden are good for the country. It looks like I’ll be voting for Jo Jorgensen

You ignore the truth because it does not suit you.
It is an opinion piece, dummy.

How does getting the judges and policies we want make him unfit. That actually makes him perfect for the job. I’ll take those successes over your feelings any day.

He’s the greatest president and general in the history of America.. democrats Are suffering from TDS because Trump is doing the greatest job in the history of this country
You are out of your mind.

Maybe lefties are counting on the democrat party to draft a different candidate. They can't be serious about creepy Joe.

Why would anyone listen to a die-hard leftwinger like Waldman?

can we stop pretending you are not insane with TDS?

Can't you stupid psycophants come up with a better response than this fucking cliche?

Did these people in Boston Harbor suffer from KGDS in 1773?
this-day-in-history-12161773---the-boston-tea-party.jpg

Did these Union soldiers suffer from JDDS in 1861?
Lead%20for%20Honor.jpg

Did these Republican senators suffer from NDS in 1974?
1406945855000-GoldwaterRhodesNixon.jpg

Now, go fuck yourself and your "TDS"

AIC got elected and she’s an idiot. You want more of that?

New Zealand got a millennial and promptly lost their gun rights. You want some of that too?

Millennial is no better indicator of a decent leader than race or gender which is more liberal stupidity.

Why would anyone listen to a die-hard leftwinger like Waldman?
Idiots love letting lefty idiots tell them what to think are "facts".

can we stop pretending you are not insane with TDS?

Can't you stupid psycophants come up with a better response than this fucking cliche?

Did these people in Boston Harbor suffer from KGDS in 1773?
this-day-in-history-12161773---the-boston-tea-party.jpg

Did these Union soldiers suffer from JDDS in 1861?
Lead%20for%20Honor.jpg

Did these Republican senators suffer from NDS in 1974?
1406945855000-GoldwaterRhodesNixon.jpg

Now, go fuck yourself and your "TDS"
You are a little unhinged, Pumpkin.

The problem is the American electorate. Heedless, to say the least. Of course, that's only my personal view.

Now this is an honest post and true. Baby Boomers need to give up the ghost on power.

The OP is true IMHO. Trump manifests the worst attributes of the Baby Boomer generation combined with mental instability. Biden is far from perfect but he’d be better for the country. We do need younger leadership. No doubt about it.
I'm of the Boomer generation.

As am I. You must be in the group that got real stupid.

I took to the DC streets to protest Nixon several times.

I remember those. Always a good source of chicks and weed.

The lineup of younger folks who ran in the Democratic primaries demonstrates, I hope, that a new generation of competent leaders is arising to carry on.

Surely you jest. I've never seen a more dispensable gaggle of idiots.

I see new leaders coming up.
j

Name them. Make us laugh more.
The whole lineup. Let the republicans debate in public and present their views so that all of us can hear. How hard can this be?

Can't you stupid psycophants come up with a better response than the ''TRUMP TRUUMP TRUMP''' cliche?
why are you so full of hate and crying? using foul language/etc?
hahahahhahahahah

Forum List

Back