Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

Tinfoil hat reasoning. Or maybe he just specified that he didn‘t want violence.

Conspiracy theories are not necessary to explain this.

How in the world can anybody tell people to break into the Capital, get past armed police, but do so peacefully? Explain how that is supposed to be done.

Each time I watch a video like that I marvel at the restraint of the police. How it is that there weren't a couple of dozen dead rioters, shot in the process of assaulting police, I'll never know.

If Epps broke the law by egging on the crowd to go to the Capital..........so did Trump.

When did Trump ever instruct anybody to break into the Capital in his speech?

How in the world can anybody tell people to break into the Capital, get past armed police, but do so peacefully? Explain how that is supposed to be done.
He didn’t say “break into the Capitol.” You made that up.

Additionally, whether it could have been done or not is not the point. That’s impossible for anyone to determine prior to the incident and the fact remains that he specifically said peacefully which means that your law doesn’t apply.

It’s not complicated. A retarded conspiracy theory isn’t necessary.

What about it? Do you see me pushing that? Looks like you’re just trying to deflect from your tinfoil hat nonsense.

Not at all. His claim was he was attacked by two guys in MAGA hats. Under your belief, they would almost have to have been Trump supporters; they couldn't possibly have been wearing Trump hats to make people believe they were Trump supporters when they were not.

He didn’t say “break into the Capitol.” You made that up.

Additionally, whether it could have been done or not is not the point. That’s impossible for anyone to determine prior to the incident and the fact remains that he specifically said peacefully which means that your law doesn’t apply.

It’s not complicated. A retarded conspiracy theory isn’t necessary.

If he didn't mean break into the Capital, then what did he mean when he said we have to get into the Capital? There is only one way to get into the Capital under locked doors and armed security, and that is to fight the cops and break into the building. So how would one do that peacefully, bring the cops a bag of cookies and hope they unlock the doors and let you in?

Forum List

Back