Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

In other words, guys wearing Trump hates can't be moles.
No that’s not what I said. Holy shit you’re stupid.

I said he’s most likely a Trump supporter. Do you know what most likely means?

Are you retarded? Do you not understand English?

Paywall.

The guy protesting the stolen election and wearing a Trump hat is probably a Trump supporter.

You guys make up conspiracy theories on top of conspiracy theories because you can’t deal with reality.
Why did the FBI all the sudden get very uninterested in an INSURRECTIONIST they had on their Most Wanted List?

Why did the FBI all the sudden get very uninterested in an INSURRECTIONIST they had on their Most Wanted List?
And how about Ray Epps? You mean this isn't Ray Epps goading people to go "inside the Capitol" and protesters calling him out as "FED"?

There was no insurrection. PedoJoe molesting kids and stealing an election, Clintion killing Epstein ( one of many) and BLM burning down cities with blessing of democrats are the real issues. Just for starters.

No that’s not what I said. Holy shit you’re stupid.

I said he’s most likely a Trump supporter. Do you know what most likely means?

Are you retarded? Do you not understand English?
It means you stepped on your own dick but you don't want to admit it.

If it's not proof, then why even bring it up?

According to a link someone posted, Epps saw that he was on the Most Wanted List and immediately called them. They had questions for him and he answered them.

An elaborate conspiracy theory isn’t necessary.

It means you stepped on your own dick but you don't want to admit it.

If it's not proof, then why even bring it up?
Because he’s most likely a Trump supporter. Like I already said.

Is English your second language? Or are you just stupid?

Forum List

Back