Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

Been seeing and hearing of all kinds of conspiracy theories that shit the bed during the Trump administration.....but I bet they don't count.

Funny, the same people who did all that are now floating the J6 thing and you clowns on the left are, once again, proving you are obedient little sheep, just like you have been for the past 6 years.,
There’s all kinds of conspiracy theories that you Trumpsters come up with when you don’t want to deal with reality.

Your party turned into a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

The tapes do not give any evidence whatsoever for what you claim. You’re just a conspiracy theorist with a wild imagination.

They show your boy Epps shining on.....totally counter to all his pleadings to go in to the capitol....only a plant would do that.

Hell, even the Trump protestors saw through his ruse.

You being upset with it isn’t my problem.

Sucks for you.
You're the one following me around, post after post like Jill and Joe Biden, all agitated......on an obscure internet forum, defending the virtue of the J6 committee and their stooge.

Do you want me to hold your hand?

If your only proof is to assume who is a supporter by the clothing they wear, that would be foolish.
And the fact that he was protesting the election. The guy with the Trump hat protesting the stolen election is most likely a Trump supporter.

No conspiracy theories required.

You’re seriously disputing whether Epps is a Trump supporter? Lmao.

He was only encouraging people to protest the “stolen election” and wearing a Trump hat.

Why do you insist on being an idiot? :laugh:
He was encouraging people to break the law, you fucking moron.

So if someone wears a Trump hat, that proves he's not a mole? You are joking, right? Even a prog can't be that stupid.

Forum List

Back