Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

Look at the faggot left defending ONE person from the Capitol riots.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No one else….not the 67 year old woman with cancer….fuck her!

Only Ray Epps is excused,

YOU PEOPLE ARE LYING BAGS OF GARBAGE,

Yea the guy wearing the Trump hat and protesting the stolen election probably isn’t a Trump supporter.

100% logical. :laugh:

LOL​

A Democratic operative, wearing a checkered blue shirt and a tie, spoke calmly, explaining exactly how agents could infiltrate the rallies of Donald J. Trump and cause mayhem among the Republican’s nominee team, his security staff and supporters.

Creating an explosive reaction, said the operative, Scott Foval, was “the whole point of it.”

Mr. Creamer is not seen on the Project Veritas videos approving or endorsing plans to instigate fights at Trump rallies, but his underling, Mr. Foval, is shown boasting about using unseemly methods, like planting people at the gatherings to agitate the crowd.

“Sometimes the crazies bite,” Mr. Foval said. “Sometimes the crazies don’t bite.”

Videos Put Democrats on Defensive About Dirty Tricks (Published 2016)

Are the nutbaggers who still think the 1/6 insurrectionist riot was a false flag operation (like Tucker Carlson) prepared to acknowledge the accusations leveled at Ray Epps were just part of a delusional defense mechanism? You know, the one that was frantically created to escape the reality that the mob was comprised of Trump cultists.

Jan. 6 Participant Who Right-Wing Media Cast As Agent Provocateur Speaks Out

As Trump allies searched for any excuse to shift blame for the Capitol attack — It was antifa! The FBI! — they seized on videos of Epps and cast him as an undercover operative looking to entrap upstanding patriots. Epps was publicly targeted by Tucker Carlson, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and even Donald Trump himself, accused of successfully scheming to turn innocent Trump supporters into bloodthirsty rioters.

And, well, Epps is pretty pissed about it!

After months of being the subject of a wild conspiracy theory that conveniently absolves everyday Capitol attackers of their agency, Epps finally spoke publicly to The New York Times in an article published Wednesday.

“All of this, it’s just been hell,” Epps said, presumably referring not to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack — to which he was an eager attendee — but rather the false allegations that painted him as a federal asset.

“I am at the center of this thing, and it’s the biggest farce that’s ever been,” Epps told the paper. “It’s just not right. The American people are being led down a path. I think it should be criminal.”

The poor guy has been scapegoated long enough. Now you nitwits can focus all your attention on the other remaining baseless conspiracy theories about the FBI and ANTIFA and leave Ray out of it.
You own these bag of asses websites n write this tripe for some schitzophrantic form of validation?

Oh look, after Epps coerces people to go in to the capitol, breaking the law, he goes to, but doesn't cross the barrier.

Each time I watch a video like that I marvel at the restraint of the police. How it is that there weren't a couple of dozen dead rioters, shot in the process of assaulting police, I'll never know.

If Epps broke the law by egging on the crowd to go to the Capital..........so did Trump.

Paywall.

The guy protesting the stolen election and wearing a Trump hat is probably a Trump supporter.

You guys make up conspiracy theories on top of conspiracy theories because you can’t deal with reality.
Been seeing and hearing of all kinds of conspiracy theories that shit the bed during the Trump administration.....but I bet they don't count.

Funny, the same people who did all that are now floating the J6 thing and you clowns on the left are, once again, proving you are obedient little sheep, just like you have been for the past 6 years.,

Each time I watch a video like that I marvel at the restraint of the police. How it is that there weren't a couple of dozen dead rioters, shot in the process of assaulting police, I'll never know.

If Epps broke the law by egging on the crowd to go to the Capital..........so did Trump.
I didn’t see Trump there…

Kinda funny how Epps spends two days egging everybody to
"we" go in to the capitol, but when it's time for action, casually stays behind the line helping others across.

I’m just applying your logic, if inserting probably make you feel better so be it…Doesn’t change the absurdity.
My logic already had the word probably. Look at the post you replied to.

If you’re going to use my logic, you should do the same.

Forum List

Back