Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

How fucking stupid are you?

"He goes to(sic)"

"But doesn't cross the barrier"

Those two statements say opposite things. Both can't be true.

He did NOT enter the Capitol
After making speeches about ' I may get arrested' and coercing others to break the law, he doesn't have the balls to do what he wanted others to do.

Cry Baby Losers who indulge themselves in metaphorical expressions do not pleasure themselves by watching their goons "fight like hell" for over three hours after telling them to do so, Petunia.
"Peacefully and Patriotically let your voices be heard"-President Donald J Trump.

Cry Baby Losers who indulge themselves in metaphorical expressions do not pleasure themselves by watching their goons "fight like hell" for over three hours after telling them to do so, Petunia.

Right, because when Trump said "fight like hell" he meant for people to break into the Capital.

If you get a traffic violation you feel is unwarranted and you say you're going to fight like hell not to pay it, do you go to court and beat up the judge? If your city council is going to vote on a measure that would force you to get rid of your hedges in the front yard, and you say you're going to fight like hell to stop them, does that mean you're going to break into council chambers and destroy the place?

It's impossible to have an honest discussion with a leftist. All you people do is lie from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed.

I haven't seen any such "information." All I've seen is your utterly unsubstantiated claims.
You haven’t seen it because you’re an idiot.

Here’a a thread by him saying that Biden isn’t mentally well and that the 25th Amendment needs to be invoked on him. Now tell me, retard, does that sound like a Biden or Trump supporter?

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Yes it is….but the cult doesnt want this guy punished.

So weird.
Dems using plants to incite violence is only a conspiracy theory.
Washington CNN —

A Democratic operative whose organization was helping Hillary Clinton’s campaign announced Tuesday that he would be “stepping back” from the campaign after an edited video suggested that he and other staffers hired people to attend Donald Trump’s campaign rallies and incite violence.

Robert Creamer – husband of Illinois Rep. Jan Schakowsky – announced his resignation in a statement after conservative activist James O’Keefe released a video under his organization Project Veritas Action, which showed Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee.

In the past, O’Keefe and his Project Veritas Action have been criticized for strategically editing footage to create false accusations about people or groups.

It wasn't 'strategic editing' that made him step down....it was his big mouth.

Your masturbatory fantasies are noted, but of no value. Sort of like the balance of your posting, Shitlips. When our illustrious former President suggested that folks would need to “fight like hell,” as all but you retards know and would admit, he wasn’t exhorting anybody to actual violence. That’s the nature of many figures of speech, you imbecile.

It also matters when he used that expression. But you don’t know that, either.

How fucking stupid are you?

"He goes to(sic)"

"But doesn't cross the barrier"

Those two statements say opposite things. Both can't be true.

Either did the former Green Beret that was arrested and is still being held.

Are the nutbaggers who still think the 1/6 insurrectionist riot was a false flag operation (like Tucker Carlson) prepared to acknowledge the accusations leveled at Ray Epps were just part of a delusional defense mechanism? You know, the one that was frantically created to escape the reality that the mob was comprised of Trump cultists.

Jan. 6 Participant Who Right-Wing Media Cast As Agent Provocateur Speaks Out

As Trump allies searched for any excuse to shift blame for the Capitol attack — It was antifa! The FBI! — they seized on videos of Epps and cast him as an undercover operative looking to entrap upstanding patriots. Epps was publicly targeted by Tucker Carlson, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and even Donald Trump himself, accused of successfully scheming to turn innocent Trump supporters into bloodthirsty rioters.

And, well, Epps is pretty pissed about it!

After months of being the subject of a wild conspiracy theory that conveniently absolves everyday Capitol attackers of their agency, Epps finally spoke publicly to The New York Times in an article published Wednesday.

“All of this, it’s just been hell,” Epps said, presumably referring not to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack — to which he was an eager attendee — but rather the false allegations that painted him as a federal asset.

“I am at the center of this thing, and it’s the biggest farce that’s ever been,” Epps told the paper. “It’s just not right. The American people are being led down a path. I think it should be criminal.”

The poor guy has been scapegoated long enough. Now you nitwits can focus all your attention on the other remaining baseless conspiracy theories about the FBI and ANTIFA and leave Ray out of it.
Lol…so he says “nuh uh” and you idiots fall in like lemmings.

Lol…so he says “nuh uh” and you idiots fall in like lemmings.

Not only fell for it but totally ignore all the other signs that he is.

As I said earlier, liberals seem to have this filter in their mind that stops anything they don't want to see or hear from getting to their brain.

You haven’t seen it because you’re an idiot.

Here’a a thread by him saying that Biden isn’t mentally well and that the 25th Amendment needs to be invoked on him. Now tell me, retard, does that sound like a Biden or Trump supporter?

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
I thought you were talking about Epps, not Delldude. Not being clear what they are talking about is a typical prog tactic.

I thought you were talking about Epps, not Delldude. Not being clear what they are talking about is a typical prog tactic.
You’re seriously disputing whether Epps is a Trump supporter? Lmao.

He was only encouraging people to protest the “stolen election” and wearing a Trump hat.

Why do you insist on being an idiot? :laugh:

Our Russian troll is again lying.

Epps never entered the Capitol

First of all, it was the FBI who said Ray Epps DID enter the capital and was on video.
Second is that after all that arguing with other protestors about how the crowd HAD to enter the capital, if he then failed to enter the capital himself, he most certainly then would have to be a provocateur.

Of which you have zero evidence troll

The proof is obvious since he was arguing about how the crowd MUST enter the capitol, if he then did not bother to personally.
But the FBI says he did according to video.
Why else would he have been put on the most wanted list?
Then removed from that list later?
Very suspicious.

Forum List

Back