Zone1 Can you be both a Catholic and an abortionist? (Poll)

Should pro-abortion politicians be punished by the Catholic Church? If yes, what?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are supposed to be Pro-Life Catholics.

Yet they are very vocal supporters of abortions on demand. So what punishment should the Catholic church impose, if any?

So the toothless feckless Bishops don't currently punish politicians for their pro-abortion policies. No Excommunication, no denial of Communion, not even recommending voting against them in favor of Pro-Life candidates. So what does that tell us about hypocritical Bishops?

Catholics are supposed to live their religion.
This means keep the faith, even if it means opposing politically unpopular policies.
Evangelicals are very vocal is supporting Pro-Life policies politically.
The Catholic Church does not exert political pressure in support of Church policies.

Speaking favourably for the Catholics, yes they can permit some abortions.
They 'do' throughout the world, but that could stop being so in America.

Their religious lives, unlike Trump's lack of it, is not your business.
If religious lives, or lack of it, affects my families values yes it is my business.
Whether its what is taught in schools, or deviant behaviors, or drag shows, or abortions on demand, we need to stand up for decency and traditional family values.

1720462451073.png

If religious lives, or lack of it, affects my families values yes it is my business.
Whether its what is taught in schools, or deviant behaviors, or drag shows, or abortions on demand, we need to stand up for decency and traditional family values.
Their lives and values as are important to them as you to yours

All are equal under the law, except where it breaks the law.

Your lifestyle is no more important under the law then theirs.

Their lives and values as are important to them as you to yours

All are equal under the law, except where it breaks the law.

Your lifestyle is no more important under the law then theirs.
Schools need to thread the needle to just teach the STEM subjects and not to expose or groom kids to deviant behaviors.

Deviant behavior defines the Christianity of today.

I had a college instructor who defended God ordering the destruction of women and children, I knew nuns who had crushed on inquisitors.

You guys and your lifestyles are not the model,
Schools need to thread the needle to just teach the STEM subjects and not to expose or groom kids to deviant behaviors.

Forum List

Back