And Now For The Correct View Of The Contemporary Presidency

So tell me, why did the Deep State delay the blob’s sentencing?
First off, who? That movie was fiction, not a documentary.
Second, I have no idea why they would do anything, since I'm not involved with them.
Third, you'll need to ask in the next meeting. I think they have Q&A right after snacks.

Jabba brought up Trump. Right?

There is little need to read anything Jabba posts. It’s been bullshit from day one. The only time she was ever right was when she admitted to being a terrible person.
This thread is for adults. Your language indicates that you do not fit that description. Please find a thread more consistent with your ability....the 24 Hour All Cartoon Network, or favorite monster truck. Thank you for abiding with this request.

biden has staff and advisors, the best available, and actually listens to them.

quite different from the other guy who decides first, (that ol' "gut instinct") then finds an advisor to tell him its ok.
Totally missed the point of the thread.....you must be a Democrat.

And what you say about Trump seems to miss the results:
4. Reality check:
  • Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

I will bet that you won't understand Lincoln's quip about Grant, either, you dunce.

I Will Send a Barrel of This Wonderful Whiskey to Every General in the Army​

Posted byquoteresearch February 18, 2013
Abraham Lincoln? Charles G. Halpine? Anonymous? Apocryphal?
Dear Quote Investigator:
There is a brilliant anecdote about President Lincoln defending General Grant from an accusation of drunkenness.

While it's somewhat true that Biden would have to serve mostly as a figurehead, it's not wise to promote those facts.
It gives the impression that America could be safe under Biden as president.

In Trump's best interests, it's better to promote the idea that America will be in great peril under Biden!

And in fact we can say that is true, as Biden stubbornly pursues his war against Russia.

----------------------------------------------------------------

However, Trump isn't making the point near often enough that America started that war and is to blame! Far too many Americans are still denying that being Trump's declared position.

Based on your admission that you are a Marxist, favor censorship and genocide, I have asked you to avoid my threads.
Please do so.

You want another Trump economic collapse and recession because he could not be an effective President? Nope, no thank you.
Globalist attack against the United States of America was what COVID is. China did it on purpose. And the Globalists believe that China will be in their camp. The world is not like that. Snakes in the grass run rampant with people who desire total power over others.

Totally missed the point of the thread.....you must be a Democrat.

And what you say about Trump seems to miss the results:
4. Reality check:
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

I will bet that you won't understand Lincoln's quip about Grant, either, you dunce.

I Will Send a Barrel of This Wonderful Whiskey to Every General in the Army​

Posted byquoteresearch February 18, 2013
Abraham Lincoln? Charles G. Halpine? Anonymous? Apocryphal?
Dear Quote Investigator:
There is a brilliant anecdote about President Lincoln defending General Grant from an accusation of drunkenness.

christ, look at your list. "the cartels were not free to operate" lolololololol plenty of drugs and guns and immigrants for all.

"the borders were closed?" seriously? there was plenty of produce last time i was at winn dixike.

and gas was .29 cents under nixon but i ain't going back there either.

Based on your admission that you are a Marxist, favor censorship and genocide, I have asked you to avoid my threads.
Please do so.
Regardless of what you think I am, and with all due respects for your opinion, you can't just ignore the facts on Biden's condition. If you're trying to start a fight, you'll end up being the only one fighting.

My concern isn't for America, but if it was I wouldn't be saying anything good about Trump. The only good he can bring is in him being a better chance of avoiding a nuclear world war, than Biden.

If Biden stays on then Trump should be a slamdunk for presidennt.
If Biden drops out then some Dem just as dangerous as Biden will become the president.

No, I won't be avoiding your threads. You at least provide some substance to this forum, while very few others can.

You're now faced with the inconvenient truth of Trump blaming America for the war against Russia.

I would vote for this......

1720463367921.png

.....if it came with this:

christ, look at your list. "the cartels were not free to operate" lolololololol plenty of drugs and guns and immigrants for all.

"the borders were closed?" seriously? there was plenty of produce last time i was at winn dixike.

and gas was .29 cents under nixon but i ain't going back there either.

There's no award for stupid....so stop competing.​

Trying to hasten Biden's pull out of the race is not in your best interests.

Or are you having self-conscious reservations on Trump because of him blaming America for starting the war against Russia?

You're political ass is mine hon, to use as I see fit.

Democrats have come face to face with the FAILURE of their policies and REJECTION by the American people of their entire agenda and leader.
Interesting that you said that.

I'm sure that everyone saw that Biden lie about no American soldiers dying on his watch. Brought to mind the 13 that the savages killed while Biden was abandoning Afghanistan.

Have you seen this, Trump's threat to the Taliban leader?

Interesting that you said that.

I'm sure that everyone saw that Biden lie about no American soldiers dying on his watch. Brought to mind the 13 that the savages killed while Biden was abandoning Afghanistan.

Have you seen this, Trump's threat to the Taliban leader?
The Taliban didn't kill the 13. They probably prevented the killing of hundreds or maybe thousands by ISIS.

Your lack of understanding is doing more good for Biden instead of discrediting him.

Forum List

Back