This is why I have never and will never vote for any Democrat politician.

Let’s run with your position about teachers for a minute. How do you propose we attract talented people without competitive wages?
Competitive wages will attract just as many or more incompetents as good teachers. Leave that to the local school boards and communities. All federal government money accomplishes is mostly bloated administrations and indoctrination. There is not a word, phrase or clause in the constitution that authorizes the federal government to tax citizens for the purpose of funding schools. That was intended to be a state issue and/or local issues and the schools were 150% better when it was.

The federal government should concentrate on its constitutionally assigned responsibilities and be doing nothing else.

oh you can't, but you can't offer competative wages until you can get the bad ones out. Right now teacher's union demand all teachers get roughly the same, they protect the bad ones, which pushes back on competation .

Pay teachers wages based on their performance
Ok. How do we judge their performance?

Competitive wages will attract just as many or more incompetents as good teachers. Leave that to the local school boards and communities. All federal government money accomplishes is mostly bloated administrations and indoctrination. There is not a word, phrase or clause in the constitution that authorizes the federal government to tax citizens for the purpose of funding schools. That was intended to be a state issue and/or local issues and the schools were 150% better when it was.

The federal government should concentrate on its constitutionally assigned responsibilities and be doing nothing else.
So then do you think cutting federal funding for schools is going to make them better off?

Every one of these liberal fiscal idiots demands that the government throw money (our tax money) at every problem they face. Such as Teachers who can't teach----Raise their pay,------ such as a border Patrol that can't keep up with the invasion, hire more agents, and increase the already bloated government payroll,----- such as hiring 86,000 more IRS agents to harass the taxpayers further. Spend, spend, spend, it is the only solution DEMONRATS know. The following link is a little outdated but still true nonetheless.

Here is the democrats platform. Period.

"If we rig elections, imprison Trump on non crimes, take all MAGA to detention camps, stack the SC to make rules that only we agree to, take all power away from the states and get rid of the electoral college where the majority will always rule over the minority, ban all voter ID so anyone with a pulse or no pulse can vote with no questions, and destroy all free speech, make sure there is absolutely ZERO diversity in thought, we can save the demogoguery known as democracy." My quote

I think the federal government getting out of education would do wonders to make both the public schools and colleges MUCH better off.
Are you involved much with schools? Have you seen how financially strapped many of them are? I have friends who are teachers and they need to buy their own supplies. How would cutting off funds help these schools and teachers?

Are you involved much with schools? Have you seen how financially strapped many of them are? I have friends who are teachers and they need to buy their own supplies. How would cutting off funds help these schools and teachers?
It’s no so much federal funds, it’s the Feds using the funds to pressure the state and localities to do what they want…and right now the head of the Dept of Education is a senile man named joey xiden

It’s no so much federal funds, it’s the Feds using the funds to pressure the state and localities to do what they want…and right now the head of the Dept of Education is a senile man named joey xiden
Yeah I’ve heard all the fluff talking points and I know yall love to complain but let’s talk about solutions and how they actually work.

Yall want to cut fed funding for schools and I’m asking how that plays out to help them and the teachers and the students

Every one of these liberal fiscal idiots demands that the government throw money (our tax money) at every problem they face. Such as Teachers who can't teach----Raise their pay,------ such as a border Patrol that can't keep up with the invasion, hire more agents, and increase the already bloated government payroll,----- such as hiring 86,000 more IRS agents to harass the taxpayers further. Spend, spend, spend, it is the only solution DEMONRATS know. The following link is a little outdated but still true nonetheless.

How much did Dubya expand the Border Patrol?

Yeah I’ve heard all the fluff talking points and I know yall love to complain but let’s talk about solutions and how they actually work.

Yall want to cut fed funding for schools and I’m asking how that plays out to help them and the teachers and the students
I didn’t say cut fed funding

How can we have an honest debate when you start out with lies about what said?

We have more than doubled border security funding from $4.6 billion in FY 2001 to $10.4 billion in FY 2007. We will have also increased the number of Border Patrol agents by 63 percent – from just over 9,000 agents at the beginning of this Administration to nearly 15,000 at the end of 2007.
Welcome to the White House › ...
President Bush's Plan For Comprehensive Immigration Reform

I didn’t say cut fed funding

How can we have an honest debate when you start out with lies about what said?
Follow this thread up. I asked Fox if she thought cutting fed funding would help schools. She said Fed should get out of schools. Then you jumped in.

In my thread with you I asked how exactly youd want to evaluate teachers performance and you havent answered that question

Follow this thread up. I asked Fox if she thought cutting fed funding would help schools. She said Fed should get out of schools. Then you jumped in.

In my thread with you I asked how exactly youd want to evaluate teachers performance and you havent answered that question
I certainly did answer the question. Again you lie.

You said evaluate the kids performance and I asked how? Third party testing or….?

You haven’t answered that
I did in post 26, once again yoj get caught lying

How can we have honest debates with dishonest dembots?? That’s the real question

Schools are financially strapped mostly because of being bloated with bureaucracy with inflationary pressures added on. Get the federal government out of it and a lot of that will go away.

Forum List

Back