This is why I have never and will never vote for any Democrat politician.

How about STOP pissing away our tax money, by forgiving student loans, by giving debit cards and hotel rooms to illegal aliens, by sending our military hardware to Ukraine where it just gets destroyed?
I’ve been hearing this exact same bullshit from Republicans for three decades.

They spend every bit as much money as Dems but worse… they cut taxes which bumps the debt up.

It’s a dog and pony show

I did in post 26, once again yoj get caught lying

How can we have honest debates with dishonest dembots?? That’s the real question
Calm down bucko I wasn’t lying I just missed that reply of yours. My bad. Mistakes happen.

So SOLs look to be a good idea. Are wanting to see a federal SOL system to evaluate teachers and grant compensation accordingly? How does it all get executed?

Schools are financially strapped mostly because of being bloated with bureaucracy with inflationary pressures added on. Get the federal government out of it and a lot of that will go away.
Again, I understand your talking points but I’m looking for actual execution. Are you saying that if we cut federal funding that will force local districts to fire administrators so that they can afford to pay teachers? And then the end result will be teacher being better compensated?

Calm down bucko I wasn’t lying I just missed that reply of yours. My bad. Mistakes happen.

So SOLs look to be a good idea. Are wanting to see a federal SOL system to evaluate teachers and grant compensation accordingly? How does it all get executed?
I’m fine with a state sol system. Teachers aren’t federal employees

How much did Dubya expand the Border Patrol?
Here we go again, same ole, same ole-------------No defense of Biden's failed policies, just another deflection. What Dubya did, has nothing to do with what Biden is doing at our Southern border. For the past 3 1/2 years Biden has begged the third world to send us your worst. His nitwit solution for this invasion is not to close the border but to hire more Border patrol to PROCESS the hoards more quickly. I suggest you bend over and say hello to what is left of your grey matter.

Forum List

Back