Smack Talk Thread

All I remember is seeing one when I went to go get ammo, and it was all plastic, but semi translucent,

Monte Carlo stock, it was beautiful! Like those old tortoise shell combs, but a gun.

I had a Marlin model 60 with a tiger-striped stock and a squirrel on the handle, it was pretty, but that Remington was next-level.

All I remember is seeing one when I went to go get ammo, and it was all plastic, but semi translucent,

Monte Carlo stock, it was beautiful! Like those old tortoise shell combs, but a gun.

I had a Marlin model 60 with a tiger-striped stock and a squirrel on the handle, it was pretty, but that Remington was next-level.
It might have been some sort of a dealer's/salesman display model but I've never heard tell of one.

The Nylon 66 came with stocks in Mohawk Brown, Apache Black (with the metal being nickeled), and a dark Seneca Green.

K-Mart had one made for them by Remington in a much brighter green stock called the 77 Apache.

I created this thread for "smack talk," not "gun talk," not "worthless candyass advice."

I created this thread for "smack talk," not "gun talk," not "worthless candyass advice."

In fact I would go as far as to say that you should thank the participants for rescuing and making something of it. ;)

Forum List

Back