Can you believe this woman is on her THIRD trial? Talk about dumb people in Florida. Going on now.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I mean we know how stupid they were in the Casey Anthony trial. This woman, CAUGHT ON VIDEO ordering a hit on her husband. She is now going through her THIRD TRIAL and the other two resulting in mistrials.

Trust me, not one fucking Trump voter on any of those juries.

I am sure you have all heard that story. There she is CAUGHT ON VIDEO....then watch as this pathetic kuuuunt cry when she thinks her husband has been killed by the hitman she hired.

THIRD TRIAL everyone. Mistrials.....

I remember seeing this on COPS several years ago. I thought it would have been an open and shut case. Three trials!?

She should be up for an Oscar or Emmy or something.

After the OJ jury's decision nothing surprises me.
Yeah, true. Scary arent they?

Telling you man. Be careful of women. I don't know if you ever watch Deadly Women on ID Channel. Scary stuff that makes the movie Fatal Attraction look like a Walt Disney special.

Take the time to watch this about this woman, for instance.

Melanie Mcguire.

"Normal women" too. Just watch that, over time. It is pretty intriguing. Once you start watching you wont be able to stop.

Fucking sick.

She should be up for an Oscar or Emmy or something.

After the OJ jury's decision nothing surprises me.
Yeah, true. Scary arent they?

Telling you man. Be careful of women. I don't know if you ever watch Deadly Women on ID Channel. Scary stuff that makes the movie Fatal Attraction look like a Walt Disney special.

Take the time to watch this about this woman, for instance.

Melanie Mcguire.

"Normal women" too. Just watch that, over time. It is pretty intriguing. Once you start watching you wont be able to stop.

Fucking sick.

So don't be a dick and your wife won't kill you.

Every day in the USA, 3 or more women are killed by their husbands/boyfriends/common law spouses - 1600 every year.

Female Homicide Victimization by Males

If a woman lives with an abusive spouse who owns a gun, her risk of being killed goes up six fold.

Women who kill make total up only 14.7% of all homicides.

Men, women, and murder: gender-specific differences in rates of fatal violence and victimization. - PubMed - NCBI

So don't be a dick and your wife won't kill you.

Every day in the USA, 3 or more women are killed by their husbands/boyfriends/common law spouses - 1600 every year.

Female Homicide Victimization by Males

If a woman lives with an abusive spouse who owns a gun, her risk of being killed goes up six fold.

Women who kill make total up only 14.7% of all homicides.

Men, women, and murder: gender-specific differences in rates of fatal violence and victimization. - PubMed - NCBI
Some guys don't have to be anything bad in order for a woman to think that they can just go and do whatever it is that they want to do and not suffer a price. I have a few male members of my family who can attest to this. Some don't care what has to be done in order for them to get what ever it is that they want which in my opinion is why while 14.7% may not be much in the big picture, it is still too much.

God bless you and my male family members who have been screwed always!!!

Holly

hey now...some day i get why women stayed with their husbands on the titanic......those are the days i would die in his arms...happily....other days i consider 'deadly women' as a primer on what not to do....

when the woman shot her husband the minster laying in his bed ..shot him in the back and got off cause he wanted oral and anal sex and her to wear sexy stuff....i knew it was open season on husbands

Forum List

Back