Can you imagine the outrage from the rightwing if Hillary was president right now?

The level of denial the rightwing has about this Flynn scandal is so pathetic and childish. Cool. Then you can describe the scandal to us?

What's more, if everything we knew about it was the same with Hillary being president, it would be a shitstorm of epic proportions. Cool. Then you can describe the scandal to us?

Hillary would be well into impeachment hearings. ILMAO. Is that your "critical thinking" at work? What exactly did Trump do to warrant such an impeachment?

It drives me crazy I have to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like republicans. Irony defined. Conservatives reflect traditional America more than a snowflake. Perhaps you can move.

The level of denial the rightwing has about this Flynn scandal is so pathetic and childish. What's more, if everything we knew about it was the same with Hillary being president, it would be a shitstorm of epic proportions. Hillary would be well into impeachment hearings.

It drives me crazy I have to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like republicans.

And not a one of them would be vandalizing private property or attacking people. Leave that to you brain dead progressives.
So the few rioters we did have is to your mind liberals in general?

Not at all. PROGRESSIVES. Learn the difference.

Why don't you explain to all what the difference is in your little partisanshithead mind.

...It drives me crazy I have to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like republicans.
They are, indeed, hypocrites. Does it equally drive you crazy to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like democrats? If not, isn't that being childishly hypocritical?

...It drives me crazy I have to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like republicans.
They are, indeed, hypocrites. Does it equally drive you crazy to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like democrats? If not, isn't that being childishly hypocritical?

Horse Shit!!!

I voted Republican for thirty years. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times. When I realized that cutting taxes for the rich, running up the national debt and an occasional war is what they stand for I quit. I went twenty years and didn't even go to the polls. I've voted Democrat three times but there's one thing for goddam sure.....I'll never vote for another Republican if I live to 100!

Horse Shit!!!

I voted Republican for thirty years. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times. When I realized that cutting taxes for the rich, running up the national debt and an occasional war is what they stand for I quit. I went twenty years and didn't even go to the polls. I've voted Democrat three times but there's one thing for goddam sure.....I'll never vote for another Republican if I live to 100!
You are obviously bitter, angry and deeply emotional. Too emotional, IMHO, to make rational decisions.

Forum List

Back