Can you imagine the outrage from the rightwing if Hillary was president right now?

Be gentle with them, they are trying to rationalize the end of their reign of terrorist activity. It is hard for terrorist groups to admit they are in danger of having their utopia of self degradation, murder, theft and intimidation brought to an end.

What the fuck are your talking about? Terrorist groups, self-degradation? No wonder you voted for Trump.

25% of the voters voted for Trump. Nearly 50% of the voters stayed home, and are now regretting having done so. Even that 25% are having severe buyers' remorse on that vote.

Your gloating shows how you think you've won something. You haven't. You've lost everything. You just don't know it yet.

Blah blah blah a bunch of unsubstantiated talking points. Here's a fact that's not a talking point, Trump is president and when the GOP congress and Trump start signing pro jobs pro middle class bills into law the Democratic party's goose is cooked.
What exactly is a pro job middle class bill? I would think that the 12 million jobs Obama created were pretty "pro job"

LOL you libs can't make up your mind, you say the middle class are in dire straights, the middle class are struggling, the middle class can't find a decent paying job...then you say Obama created millions of jobs and everything is great. So which is it? :laugh:

When you libs constantly lie through your teeth it eventually bites you in the ass.
What lies? trump tells more in one week than you have accused democrats of in 8 years

I'm guessing you don't even shave yet.

The level of denial the rightwing has about this Flynn scandal is so pathetic and childish. What's more, if everything we knew about it was the same with Hillary being president, it would be a shitstorm of epic proportions. Hillary would be well into impeachment hearings.

It drives me crazy I have to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like republicans.

Can you imagine if the current president reminded you of Elections having consequences?

Be gentle with them, they are trying to rationalize the end of their reign of terrorist activity. It is hard for terrorist groups to admit they are in danger of having their utopia of self degradation, murder, theft and intimidation brought to an end.

What the fuck are your talking about? Terrorist groups, self-degradation? No wonder you voted for Trump.

25% of the voters voted for Trump. Nearly 50% of the voters stayed home, and are now regretting having done so. Even that 25% are having severe buyers' remorse on that vote.

Your gloating shows how you think you've won something. You haven't. You've lost everything. You just don't know it yet.

Blah blah blah a bunch of unsubstantiated talking points. Here's a fact that's not a talking point, Trump is president and when the GOP congress and Trump start signing pro jobs pro middle class bills into law the Democratic party's goose is cooked.
What exactly is a pro job middle class bill? I would think that the 12 million jobs Obama created were pretty "pro job"

LOL you libs can't make up your mind, you say the middle class are in dire straights, the middle class are struggling, the middle class can't find a decent paying job...then you say Obama created millions of jobs and everything is great. So which is it? :laugh:

When you libs constantly lie through your teeth it eventually bites you in the ass.
Are you better off today than when Bush left office?

I'm in the 2% I'm not dependent on government. I made a gob of money under Bush and hoarded it. Then I made a gob of money under Obama and hoarded it. I pay as little as legally possible in taxes...nothing makes me happier than to dodge paying a tax. :eusa_dance:

Trump is president, Clinton is not. if you don't want to look into the Flynn Russia deal, why would you want more time & money spent looking at Clinton?

She still has a criminal perjury referral pending form congress at the DOJ. It needs to be resolved.

Trump is president, Clinton is not. if you don't want to look into the Flynn Russia deal, why would you want more time & money spent looking at Clinton?

She still has a criminal perjury referral pending form congress at the DOJ. It needs to be resolved.
"She still has a criminal perjury referral pending form congress at the DOJ"
Absolutely not, how do you still make this stuff up?

Are you better off today than when Bush left office?

I'm in the 2% I'm not dependent on government. I made a gob of money under Bush and hoarded it. Then I made a gob of money under Obama and hoarded it. I pay as little as legally possible in taxes...nothing makes me happier than to dodge paying a tax. :eusa_dance:
Everyone made a "gob" of money under Bush as the stock market and 401K's dropped as much as 45%, and home values in many cases even more. Then we have the bush job market

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states. He waded into Hillary's blue states and stomped her. Trump won over 300 electoral votes, a blow out victory. Trump held the Senate, House, 33 governorships, and 69 of 99 state legislatures. That's an ass stomping.:laugh:
Not when you lose an election by 3 million votes, Homer. That tells you just who the people really wanted

True story....she won the vote of every single illegal wetback and us who aren't afraid to use our head know that equates to at least 3 million...shit, probably 3 million in California alone.
Yet you can't find any illegal votes, so what does that tell us other than you and Trump are FOS liars

No one is really looking...it doesn't matter to anyone other than asshurt Leftards. It's time to be productive with time spent. Like Hussein, you wouldn't know anything about productivity.
If you are gonna shoot off your big mouth about millions of illegal votes, they you had better have proof.

"Indisputable proof isn't always available...murderers are convicted all the time on circumstantial evidence alone. Sometimes we have to pull our own heads from our ass and connect the dots based on likelihood and circumstances. Third graders seeking truth and reality do it...you should too....No?"

The Justice Department Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs, Peter Kadzik, confirmed in an Aug. 2 letter to both committees they had the perjury investigation request and the department would "take appropriate action as necessary."

House Republicans detail perjury allegations against Clinton

You were saying? To my knowledge it has yet to be resolved.

Not when you lose an election by 3 million votes, Homer. That tells you just who the people really wanted

True story....she won the vote of every single illegal wetback and us who aren't afraid to use our head know that equates to at least 3 million...shit, probably 3 million in California alone.
Yet you can't find any illegal votes, so what does that tell us other than you and Trump are FOS liars

No one is really looking...it doesn't matter to anyone other than asshurt Leftards. It's time to be productive with time spent. Like Hussein, you wouldn't know anything about productivity.
If you are gonna shoot off your big mouth about millions of illegal votes, they you had better have proof.

"Indisputable proof isn't always available...murderers are convicted all the time on circumstantial evidence alone. Sometimes we have to pull our own heads from our ass and connect the dots based on likelihood and circumstances. Third graders seeking truth and reality do it...you should too....No?"
In other words Trump told you about 3 million illegal voters and without a shred of proof you continue to lick his ass

Are the violent protestors Sorry-ass is paying counted as having jobs?

Are they paying taxes?

If not, why are they not in jail along with their employer for failing to withold and pay, pay, pay?

Another wasted bandwidth lie to open a stack of lies with. Shitbitch would have already completely banned free speech by her opposition, and anyone who told the truth about her would be in prison. I am sure comey would have died in some horrible accident. We tolerated the oh-shit-ma destruction, and didn't burn a single building, block a single road, beat the hell out of a single liberal lying screaming shitpile, so your entire premise in this thread is an abstract fantasy.

Another--Lil Einstein comment--spoon fed by years of reich wing talk radio, filled with half truths, all out lies, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the Capital building from fucking floor to ceiling.

Your INVESTIGATIONS ARE COMING. If Republicans can do 8 separate investigations into Benghazi and endless talks about "c's" on a worthless piece of paper, you can imagine what's coming your way over TREASON.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to do a Cyber attack on the United States is TREASON.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com
McConnell: Flynn investigation 'highly likely' in Senate committee - CNNPolitics.com

Senate Republicans demand answers on Flynn

Trump-putin-image.jpg

And you fucking deserve every bit of it.

Last edited:

The Justice Department Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs, Peter Kadzik, confirmed in an Aug. 2 letter to both committees they had the perjury investigation request and the department would "take appropriate action as necessary."

There is nothing there but politics. She did nothing wrong, and nothing will happen to her

There is nothing there but politics. She did nothing wrong, and nothing will happen to her

....and yet Trump is a Russian spy.

You are a dumbfuck kid.

Thank god she's not the president!

zlqPorb.jpg

Instead we were blessed with God-Emperor Trump, the savior of the West.

The level of denial the rightwing has about this Flynn scandal is so pathetic and childish. What's more, if everything we knew about it was the same with Hillary being president, it would be a shitstorm of epic proportions. Hillary would be well into impeachment hearings.

It drives me crazy I have to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like republicans.
Who?

So you went from I made it up to she did nothing wrong? Here's a little hint child, lying to congress while under oath is doing something wrong.

we would still be hearing about fucking benghazi and her damn emails I guarantee that

Hell, still are.
The RW is so stunned they can't let her go...they still go on just like the so-called president about..."hey! we won....can't believe it...we won. We won, right?"

The RW'ers were happier when Democrats were in power so all the RW'ers had to do was sit on sidelines and complain, ridicule, and second guess.

Having to defend the GOP now is no fun for these people.
What the he'll do we have to defend. President Trump is doing a great job.

If Trump is doing a great job, what would a bad job look like?
Obama. Carter is loving you dumbasses.

In other words Trump told you about 3 million illegal voters and without a shred of proof you continue to lick his ass

Damn...you desperate, ignorant whack-jobs are are even dumber than I thought. I can't believe I'm even engaging in such a moot point...
WE HAVE OUR GUY!
FACT- the U.S. harbors 12-20 million illegals
FACT- millions of illegals had the ability and opportunity to vote
FACT- illegals have never been more encouraged or motivated to vote

If you'd pull you head from your ass you'd be able to seek true clarity by using your little tiny peanut brain to connect the dots. The question isn't IF illegals voted the question is how many voted...let's be honest, you desperate dumbasses threw logic and reason out a long time ago, you especially want to play dumb to this issue so unless someone presents you with video footage of X number of human cockroaches voting you wouldn't believe any figure. You're welcome for the free lesson.

Forum List

Back