Can you imagine the outrage from the rightwing if Hillary was president right now?

Bull shyte, did Congress find her guilty of anything, Homer
Can Congress find anybody guilty of anything?
Yes, why hold hearings if not
No they cannot.
I am still waiting to find out if Hillary has been found guilty of anything
Why are you waiting? I owe you no explanation

The statute is clear. Gross negligence in the handling of classified info is a crime. Whether Hillary actually acted in a grossly negligent manner is a question of fact usually reserved to a jury. There is more than enough evidence to indict Hillary. She ought to have been indicted and tried, but for political reasons she was not, and will not be.

Clearly, there is prima facia evidence to charge Hillary under the pertinent statute in relation to her email fiasco. A jury ought to decide her guilt or innocence given her conduct. But the process was short circuited for political reasons.

So has Hillary been convicted of anything? To answer this in the negative does not exonerate Hillary of anything. If you want to get into the facts of what Hillary has done that is fine with me, as the facts paint Hillary as a despicable, seditious, self-interested crook.

Also, because Hillary has not been adjudicated guilty of a crime does not mean she is innocent of committing the crime. The very fact that you have to resort to this discussion reveals what a perfectly horrible person Hillary would have been to be our president.

My suggestion to you is that you reflect on your opinions and think about your biases, and think about how your biases help shape your opinions. If you honestly do this (and are not a total idiot) you should find that you are being led astray from truth.
A putz like you who hasn't spent a single day in a law school, knows the law? You are pathetically full of shit
If you want to speak of a perfectly horrible person, why do you put up with every daily lie from Trump? Where are your balls, sonny. Act like a man

They would be wondering why she isn't bringing jobs lost to automation back.

Well, eventually, they will figure out Trump isn't bringing those jobs back either. And he's not even supporting education that would help those in an automated economy. They are so fucked.

Can Congress find anybody guilty of anything?
Yes, why hold hearings if not
No they cannot.
I am still waiting to find out if Hillary has been found guilty of anything
Why are you waiting? I owe you no explanation

The statute is clear. Gross negligence in the handling of classified info is a crime. Whether Hillary actually acted in a grossly negligent manner is a question of fact usually reserved to a jury. There is more than enough evidence to indict Hillary. She ought to have been indicted and tried, but for political reasons she was not, and will not be.

Clearly, there is prima facia evidence to charge Hillary under the pertinent statute in relation to her email fiasco. A jury ought to decide her guilt or innocence given her conduct. But the process was short circuited for political reasons.

So has Hillary been convicted of anything? To answer this in the negative does not exonerate Hillary of anything. If you want to get into the facts of what Hillary has done that is fine with me, as the facts paint Hillary as a despicable, seditious, self-interested crook.

Also, because Hillary has not been adjudicated guilty of a crime does not mean she is innocent of committing the crime. The very fact that you have to resort to this discussion reveals what a perfectly horrible person Hillary would have been to be our president.

My suggestion to you is that you reflect on your opinions and think about your biases, and think about how your biases help shape your opinions. If you honestly do this (and are not a total idiot) you should find that you are being led astray from truth.
A putz like you who hasn't spent a single day in a law school, knows the law? You are pathetically full of shit
If you want to speak of a perfectly horrible person, why do you put up with every daily lie from Trump? Where are your balls, sonny. Act like a man
I said everything you need to know about Hillary. You are just lashing out in anger because you know, on some level, that I am right.

LOL but Hillary is not the president and isn't going to be president. She lost, Trump whooped her ass in a blow out it wasn't even close. Tissue? :laugh:
do you call losing by 3 million votes, wooing someone's ass, Einstein?

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states. He waded into Hillary's blue states and stomped her. Trump won over 300 electoral votes, a blow out victory. Trump held the Senate, House, 33 governorships, and 69 of 99 state legislatures. That's an ass stomping.:laugh:

It was not a blow out. Trump barely won the blue states - by less than 1% of the votes there, and voter turnout was the lowest in decades - indicative that people didn't want either candidate.

The Russians put on a full court press to discredit Clinton, and keep her emails from and centre in the campaign. That in addition to the MSM bending over backwards to be "fair" to DJT throughout the campaign. Media monitoring groups found that negative articles about Hillary Clinton outnumbered positive ones by 3 to 1 in the early days of the campaign, whereas there were more positive articles than negative on Trump.

It was only after Trump displayed his complete unsuitability for the office of President that the media stopped trying to be "fair" and started calling him on his lies, and his behaviour.

The level of denial the rightwing has about this Flynn scandal is so pathetic and childish. What's more, if everything we knew about it was the same with Hillary being president, it would be a shitstorm of epic proportions. Hillary would be well into impeachment hearings.

It drives me crazy I have to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like republicans.

Sweet baby jesus---they would be running up and down the streets carrying burning crosses--demanding a public hanging, and breaking out their AK--47's-- screaming to all the way to heaven & hell. LOL

This guy would be going completely ape-shit.

th

This what makes partisan politics so astounding. It's now O.K. for their candidate, now President to commit Treason against the United States, but hey what about them emails. Was it a big C a little c "lock her up--lock her up"
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
Another wasted bandwidth lie to open a stack of lies with. Shitbitch would have already completely banned free speech by her opposition, and anyone who told the truth about her would be in prison. I am sure comey would have died in some horrible accident. We tolerated the oh-shit-ma destruction, and didn't burn a single building, block a single road, beat the hell out of a single liberal lying screaming shitpile, so your entire premise in this thread is an abstract fantasy.

LOL but Hillary is not the president and isn't going to be president. She lost, Trump whooped her ass in a blow out it wasn't even close. Tissue? :laugh:

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states. He waded into Hillary's blue states and stomped her. Trump won over 300 electoral votes, a blow out victory. Trump held the Senate, House, 33 governorships, and 69 of 99 state legislatures. That's an ass stomping.:laugh:

It was not a blow out. Trump barely won the blue states - by less than 1% of the votes there, and voter turnout was the lowest in decades - indicative that people didn't want either candidate.

The Russians put on a full court press to discredit Clinton, and keep her emails from and centre in the campaign. That in addition to the MSM bending over backwards to be "fair" to DJT throughout the campaign. Media monitoring groups found that negative articles about Hillary Clinton outnumbered positive ones by 3 to 1 in the early days of the campaign, whereas there were more positive articles than negative on Trump.

It was only after Trump displayed his complete unsuitability for the office of President that the media stopped trying to be "fair" and started calling him on his lies, and his behaviour.
I hope that is not what you really think, as it would indicate that you belong in an institution and that it is time for your bedtime medications.

Be gentle with them, they are trying to rationalize the end of their reign of terrorist activity. It is hard for terrorist groups to admit they are in danger of having their utopia of self degradation, murder, theft and intimidation brought to an end.

I used to equate both sides in America as being equally stupid, but then this election happened. We're combating the most ignorant dumb fucks in modern history, if not human history. Can anyone cite a time in history when a personality cult was as fucking retarded as it is now? At least in other countries, the people being brainwashed were denied access to information.
Were you in a fucking coma for the previous nine years?
show me one fucking person who called obama the god emperor... go ahead ill wait

You guys literally claimed he was going to lower the oceans.

The level of denial the rightwing has about this Flynn scandal is so pathetic and childish. What's more, if everything we knew about it was the same with Hillary being president, it would be a shitstorm of epic proportions. Hillary would be well into impeachment hearings.

It drives me crazy I have to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like republicans.

And not a one of them would be vandalizing private property or attacking people. Leave that to you brain dead progressives.

I used to equate both sides in America as being equally stupid, but then this election happened. We're combating the most ignorant dumb fucks in modern history, if not human history. Can anyone cite a time in history when a personality cult was as fucking retarded as it is now? At least in other countries, the people being brainwashed were denied access to information.
Were you in a fucking coma for the previous nine years?
Booming stock market, records corporate sales and profits, 13 million employed- doesn't sound too bad to me
Record number on welfare.

we would still be hearing about fucking benghazi and her damn emails I guarantee that

Hell, still are.
The RW is so stunned they can't let her go...they still go on just like the so-called president about..."hey! we won....can't believe it...we won. We won, right?"

The RW'ers were happier when Democrats were in power so all the RW'ers had to do was sit on sidelines and complain, ridicule, and second guess.

Having to defend the GOP now is no fun for these people.
What the he'll do we have to defend. President Trump is doing a great job.

Not when you lose an election by 3 million votes, Homer. That tells you just who the people really wanted
When California is the cause and last week they almost killed thousands of people. Putting illegals over infrustuture. Yeah that's a hoot!

Be gentle with them, they are trying to rationalize the end of their reign of terrorist activity. It is hard for terrorist groups to admit they are in danger of having their utopia of self degradation, murder, theft and intimidation brought to an end.

What the fuck are your talking about? Terrorist groups, self-degradation? No wonder you voted for Trump.

25% of the voters voted for Trump. Nearly 50% of the voters stayed home, and are now regretting having done so. Even that 25% are having severe buyers' remorse on that vote.

Your gloating shows how you think you've won something. You haven't. You've lost everything. You just don't know it yet.

And not a one of them would be vandalizing private property or attacking people. Leave that to you brain dead progressives.
So the few rioters we did have is to your mind liberals in general?

we would still be hearing about fucking benghazi and her damn emails I guarantee that

Hell, still are.
The RW is so stunned they can't let her go...they still go on just like the so-called president about..."hey! we won....can't believe it...we won. We won, right?"

The RW'ers were happier when Democrats were in power so all the RW'ers had to do was sit on sidelines and complain, ridicule, and second guess.

Having to defend the GOP now is no fun for these people.
What the he'll do we have to defend. President Trump is doing a great job.

If Trump is doing a great job, what would a bad job look like?

Not at all. PROGRESSIVES. Learn the difference.

Just be glad ya don't have that problem...I am

So the only progressives in this country were the few people who rioted?

So the only progressives in this country were the few people who rioted?

Not what I said silly boy. Try and keep up.

Forum List

Back