Can you imagine the outrage from the rightwing if Hillary was president right now?

LOL but Hillary is not the president and isn't going to be president. She lost, Trump whooped her ass in a blow out it wasn't even close. Tissue? :laugh:
do you call losing by 3 million votes, wooing someone's ass, Einstein?

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states. He waded into Hillary's blue states and stomped her. Trump won over 300 electoral votes, a blow out victory. Trump held the Senate, House, 33 governorships, and 69 of 99 state legislatures. That's an ass stomping.:laugh:
the first time someone ever lost the popular vote by that much and won the electoral college, and you call that an ass stomping? George HW bush did better and like him Trump will only serve one term

Sure, because Hillary is a criminal.
Criminal? What are the charges against her? After all of those congressional hearings and FBI investigation she was found guilty of - NOTHING
The DOJ was highly politicized under Obama. Were you living on another planet?
I will ask again, what she was guilty of? Did congress and the FBI lie when they found her guilty of nothing?
The FBI did not find Hillary "not guilty" of anything. They simply declined to recommend prosecution based upon the circumstances. So... yeah..... you don't know your facts, morons.

Don't waste my time, fuckwit,
Bull shyte, did Congress find her guilty of anything, Homer
Can Congress find anybody guilty of anything?

Criminal? What are the charges against her? After all of those congressional hearings and FBI investigation she was found guilty of - NOTHING
I will ask again, what she was guilty of? Did congress and the FBI lie when they found her guilty of nothing?
The FBI did not find Hillary "not guilty" of anything. They simply declined to recommend prosecution based upon the circumstances. So... yeah..... you don't know your facts, morons.

Yes, why hold hearings if not

Imagine if Hillary was using an old android phone that could be easily hacked discussing matters of national security out in the open in front of dozens of people.
The wingnuts would be howling at the moon but since the orange Liar does it.. they're mute.
The biggest hypocrites on earth.

No they cannot.

Outrage and denial? What the hell is the left talking about? When Bill Clinton's NSA became a freaking thief, stealing documents from the National Archives nobody on the left seemed concerned and the criminal conspiracy in the MSM seemed more interested in sweeping the unfortunate incident under the rug. Flynn is an honorable man and if Trump made any mistakes it was probably being too quick to ask him for his resignation.
bill Clinton's NSA???? is bill clinton secretly in charge of the NSA? I mustve missed that breitbart memo

Imagine if Hillary was using an old android phone discussing matters of national security out in the open in front of dozens of people.
The wingnuts would be howling at the moon but since the orange Liar does it.. they're mute.
The biggest hypocrites on earth.
If Obama did even a fraction of the shyte that Trump has, the wing nuts would be screaming for a prosecution- the why their opinions mean nothing

No they cannot.
I am still waiting to find out if Hillary has been found guilty of anything

LOL but Hillary is not the president and isn't going to be president. She lost, Trump whooped her ass in a blow out it wasn't even close. Tissue? :laugh:

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states. He waded into Hillary's blue states and stomped her. Trump won over 300 electoral votes, a blow out victory. Trump held the Senate, House, 33 governorships, and 69 of 99 state legislatures. That's an ass stomping.:laugh:
Not when you lose an election by 3 million votes, Homer. That tells you just who the people really wanted

Trump didn't lose an election by 3 million votes, no such election took place. There was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign strategy, or campaign events. You are talking about a type of election that never took place. We'll never know the outcome of a popular vote election because it never happened.

So why does your side foam at the mouth about the "popular vote" because you have butthurt. Trump stomped your ass and embarrassed you and you have sour grapes. You mope around with your sour puss face being sore losers.

Not when you lose an election by 3 million votes, Homer. That tells you just who the people really wanted

Trump didn't lose an election by 3 million votes, no such election took place. There was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign strategy, or campaign events. You are talking about a type of election that never took place. We'll never know the outcome of a popular vote election because it never happened.

So why does your side foam at the mouth about the "popular vote" because you have butthurt. Trump stomped your ass and embarrassed you and you have sour grapes. You mope around with your sour puss face being sore losers.
Lets make this simple for you. Hillary received 3 million more votes, than did Trump. Can you comprehend?

the first time someone ever lost the popular vote by that much and won the electoral college, and you call that an ass stomping? George HW bush did better and like him Trump will only serve one term

Oh good grief, Bill Clinton failed to win the "popular vote" in both of his elections, its meaningless. Try some Neosporin on your butthurt lib.

Oh good grief, Bill Clinton failed to win the "popular vote" in both of his elections, its meaningless. Try some Neosporin on your butthurt lib.
This isn't about Bill Clinton sonny, its about Trump losing by 3 million votes

"President Trump"
Say it enough, Comrade Brummelben, and it will begin to feel natural.
No rush - take your time - you have nearly eight full years to achieve mental stability.

In case the hinges are not quite loose enough to fall off yet, forget about a constitutional amendment to murder The Electoral College. STATES do that; not political parties. Do you really think that 46 states are going to for having the remaining (but populous) few ram a president down their throats?

No, really?

Lets make this simple for you. Hillary received 3 million more votes, than did Trump. Can you comprehend?

Its meaningless, just as meaningless as when Bill Clinton failed to win the most votes twice. This is like saying the team who gained the most yards really won when the other team stomped their ass 42 to 6. Call me when you libs can be honest for a change, I won't hold my breath waiting.

This isn't about Bill Clinton sonny, its about Trump losing by 3 million votes

No its about you being a troll, I was wondering what that festering stench was.

The level of denial the rightwing has about this Flynn scandal is so pathetic and childish. What's more, if everything we knew about it was the same with Hillary being president, it would be a shitstorm of epic proportions. Hillary would be well into impeachment hearings.

It drives me crazy I have to share this nation with a bunch of childish hypocrites like republicans.

One thing you'll have to give those on the right.......they'll swear to a goddamned barefaced lie or take a stand against anybody who claims to be a Democrat. They're united.

"President Trump"
Say it enough, Comrade Brummelben, and it will begin to feel natural.
No rush - take your time - you have nearly eight full years to achieve mental stability.

In case the hinges are not quite loose enough to fall off yet, forget about a constitutional amendment to murder The Electoral College. STATES do that; not political parties. Do you really think that 46 states are going to for having the remaining (but populous) few ram a president down their throats?

No, really?
Trump will be very lucky to serve even 1 full year

No they cannot.
I am still waiting to find out if Hillary has been found guilty of anything
Why are you waiting? I owe you no explanation

The statute is clear. Gross negligence in the handling of classified info is a crime. Whether Hillary actually acted in a grossly negligent manner is a question of fact usually reserved to a jury. There is more than enough evidence to indict Hillary. She ought to have been indicted and tried, but for political reasons she was not, and will not be.

Clearly, there is prima facia evidence to charge Hillary under the pertinent statute in relation to her email fiasco. A jury ought to decide her guilt or innocence given her conduct. But the process was short circuited for political reasons.

So has Hillary been convicted of anything? To answer this in the negative does not exonerate Hillary of anything. If you want to get into the facts of what Hillary has done that is fine with me, as the facts paint Hillary as a despicable, seditious, self-interested crook.

Also, because Hillary has not been adjudicated guilty of a crime does not mean she is innocent of committing the crime. The very fact that you have to resort to this discussion reveals what a perfectly horrible person Hillary would have been to be our president.

My suggestion to you is that you reflect on your opinions and think about your biases, and think about how your biases help shape your opinions. If you honestly do this (and are not a total idiot) you should find that you are being led astray from truth.

Its meaningless, just as meaningless as when Bill Clinton failed to win the most votes twice. This is like saying the team who gained the most yards really won when the other team stomped their ass 42 to 6. Call me when you libs can be honest for a change, I won't hold my breath waiting.
We all know who the American voters wanted for their President. Trump is a failure

Forum List

Back