Can you imagine the outrage from the rightwing if Hillary was president right now?

Sure, because Hillary is a criminal.
Criminal? What are the charges against her? After all of those congressional hearings and FBI investigation she was found guilty of - NOTHING
The DOJ was highly politicized under Obama. Were you living on another planet?
I will ask again, what she was guilty of? Did congress and the FBI lie when they found her guilty of nothing?

Remember, if Hillary were elected, the RWnuts were promising revolution, civil war, secession,

not to mention their beloved 'second amendment remedies'.

the thing thats weird about that though is most of these people never supported Trump, most of them didn't even know he voted republican.

There's that story about the army of coordinated Russian internet disrupters going around. It sounds more believable everyday.
the moldovan trolls yeah you can spot them pretty easy with theyre incessant demands to prove the even slightest easily researched factoid "or your argument is invalid" lol the more replies they get the more money

Criminal? What are the charges against her? After all of those congressional hearings and FBI investigation she was found guilty of - NOTHING
I will ask again, what she was guilty of? Did congress and the FBI lie when they found her guilty of nothing?

Never forget, when you try to reason with these people,

they are madly in love with a Birther and want him to be the most powerful person in the world.

we would still be hearing about fucking benghazi and her damn emails I guarantee that

Hell, still are.
The RW is so stunned they can't let her go...they still go on just like the so-called president about..."hey! we won....can't believe it...we won. We won, right?"

The RW'ers were happier when Democrats were in power so all the RW'ers had to do was sit on sidelines and complain, ridicule, and second guess.

Having to defend the GOP now is no fun for these people.

The FBI did not find Hillary "not guilty" of anything. They simply declined to recommend prosecution based upon the circumstances. So... yeah..... you don't know your facts, morons.

Don't waste my time, fuckwit,

Never forget, when you try to reason with these people,

they are madly in love with a Birther and want him to be the most powerful person in the world.

I think you meant the most powerful pussygrabber in the world.

I guess you missed the part where 7 Republican-lead Congressional investigations cleared her of any wrong-doing, that the Special Prosecutor the Republicans hired, found no evidence of any wrong doing on her part, and that Republicans have spent $100 million of taxpayers' money having her investigated for everything from insider trading to "pay for play", and came up with NOTHING.

More importantly, not one person has turned states' evidence against her. No one she has ever worked with has ever turned on either of the Clintons. Already stories are pouring out of the White House, because the staff are trying to get stories of Trump's incompetence out.

Either Hillary is the smartest criminal ever, or she's not really a criminal, just a victim of 20 years of Republicans smears.

LOL but Hillary is not the president and isn't going to be president. She lost, Trump whooped her ass in a blow out it wasn't even close. Tissue? :laugh:
do you call losing by 3 million votes, wooing someone's ass, Einstein?

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states. He waded into Hillary's blue states and stomped her. Trump won over 300 electoral votes, a blow out victory. Trump held the Senate, House, 33 governorships, and 69 of 99 state legislatures. That's an ass stomping.:laugh:

The FBI did not find Hillary "not guilty" of anything. They simply declined to recommend prosecution based upon the circumstances. So... yeah..... you don't know your facts, morons.

Nu1WzOv.jpg

we would still be hearing about fucking benghazi and her damn emails I guarantee that

Hell, still are.
The RW is so stunned they can't let her go...they still go on just like the so-called president about..."hey! we won....can't believe it...we won. We won, right?"

The RW'ers were happier when Democrats were in power so all the RW'ers had to do was sit on sidelines and complain, ridicule, and second guess.

Having to defend the GOP now is no fun for these people.
Interesting take, and probably 100% truth to it. But it is not the entire truth, just around 5% of the total truth.

Outrage and denial? What the hell is the left talking about? When Bill Clinton's NSA became a freaking thief, stealing documents from the National Archives nobody on the left seemed concerned and the criminal conspiracy in the MSM seemed more interested in sweeping the unfortunate incident under the rug. Flynn is an honorable man and if Trump made any mistakes it was probably being too quick to ask him for his resignation.

Bull shyte, did Congress find her guilty of anything, Homer

Outrage and denial? What the hell is the left talking about? When Bill Clinton's NSA became a freaking thief, stealing documents from the National Archives nobody on the left seemed concerned and the criminal conspiracy in the MSM seemed more interested in sweeping the unfortunate incident under the rug. Flynn is an honorable man and if Trump made any mistakes it was probably being too quick to ask him for his resignation.

So it's basically all about party then, yeah, always is

LOL but Hillary is not the president and isn't going to be president. She lost, Trump whooped her ass in a blow out it wasn't even close. Tissue? :laugh:

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states. He waded into Hillary's blue states and stomped her. Trump won over 300 electoral votes, a blow out victory. Trump held the Senate, House, 33 governorships, and 69 of 99 state legislatures. That's an ass stomping.:laugh:
Not when you lose an election by 3 million votes, Homer. That tells you just who the people really wanted

Not when you lose an election by 3 million votes, Homer. That tells you just who the people really wanted

And how many didn't even bother to show up?

I guess you missed the part where 7 Republican-lead Congressional investigations cleared her of any wrong-doing, that the Special Prosecutor the Republicans hired, found no evidence of any wrong doing on her part, and that Republicans have spent $100 million of taxpayers' money having her investigated for everything from insider trading to "pay for play", and came up with NOTHING.

More importantly, not one person has turned states' evidence against her. No one she has ever worked with has ever turned on either of the Clintons. Already stories are pouring out of the White House, because the staff are trying to get stories of Trump's incompetence out.

Either Hillary is the smartest criminal ever, or she's not really a criminal, just a victim of 20 years of Republicans smears.
Hillary is a criminal, and she is not that smart.

Outrage?

Probably none.

Americans tend to pull together in times of war and there would be a Third World War well underway by now had Hillary been elected. Imagine - a president who can't differentiate between a plastic "reset" button from Staples and one that nukes Russia! OK, but only when that president is in her cups. Yeah, that often.

raw

Forum List

Back