Can you imagine the RW outrage if a democratic president signed so many exec. orders in 5 days?

I guess signing executive orders is no longer a fascist governing method according to the Rightwing.

If Hillary had won and used signed so many orders, the cons on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. Hell the Rightwing threw tantrums over Obama's orders and yet his total was still lower than Bush's total number.

Of course when Trump signs so many orders in a few short days cons see it as "getting shit done". Of course any idiot can sign executive orders. It's not like the border wall will even get built lol. It's amazing how deluded USMB cons really are.

Two things that know no bounds…

the universe
RWNJ hypocrisy

I guess signing executive orders is no longer a fascist governing method according to the Rightwing.

If Hillary had won and used signed so many orders, the cons on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. Hell the Rightwing threw tantrums over Obama's orders and yet his total was still lower than Bush's total number.

Of course when Trump signs so many orders in a few short days cons see it as "getting shit done". Of course any idiot can sign executive orders. It's not like the border wall will even get built lol. It's amazing how deluded USMB cons really are.

Obama signed record amounts of them.

This is called Karma.

Oh please sissy boy, Obama bit this shit off and now you get to chew it. God what a bunch of whiners Liberals are.

But winning s0n!! All winning all the time!:spinner: BTW.....how is that bumpy cucumber doing in there s0n? Looking like from the tone of your thread, its getting rather bulbous! RiteAid having a big sale some new KY products this weekend. Those chain pharmacies..........always ahead of the marketing curve.:popcorn:

It never was. Only the unconstitutional EOs. Such as many of the ones Obama signed.

All of Trump's so far have been constitutional.

But then, you're a liberal, so you can't help but lie about what conservatives said, or what Trump did.

If you had to tell the truth, you'd never have anything to say at all.

Gee, that would be terrible, wouldn't it?

:biggrin:

What lefties forget and what was so laughable about the Obama administration was that Barry promised to be "the most open administration in history" and everything he did was in secret. It's so damned refreshing to see President Trump explain to the people the details of everything he signs. It should be noted that the most notorious executive order in history was #9066. Never forget that number and what democrat administrations are capable of when they have the cooperation of the crooked media and crooked judicial system.

Leftists: Trump is going to abandon all his campaign promises!

Trump: LMAO

Leftists: Fine we will stop Trump in congress!

Trump: LMAO (signs stack of executive orders)

Leftists: Goddamnit (BLEEP) (CENSORED) TRUMP (BLEEP BLEEP) (CENSORED)

Trump: Nothing but net.

That's not true. If Obama had signed these executive orders, no one on th right would have complained.

It was never about EOs....it was about Obama.

hey billy its called doing what he said he was going to do.....how many previous presidents kept that many promises?...it was always excuses as to why they could not do it....

It was never about EOs....it was about Obama.

Actually, it is about EO's.

I didn't want Obama abusing them.

I don't want Trump doing the same.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

And abuse is abuse.......

That's not true. If Obama had signed these executive orders, no one on th right would have complained.
:rofl: :rofl:

get in the back seat

elections have consequences

get in the back seat

elections have consequences

To quote Barack Obambi ;)

It never was. Only the unconstitutional EOs. Such as many of the ones Obama signed.

All of Trump's so far have been constitutional.

But then, you're a liberal, so you can't help but lie about what conservatives said, or what Trump did.

If you had to tell the truth, you'd never have anything to say at all.

Gee, that would be terrible, wouldn't it?

:biggrin:

I don't sweat anything a "Democratic" president might do 'cause there hasn't been one since Truman and it's highly unlikely there ever will be another one. Now a Democrat president - yeah, that COULD become an issue but by the time we have one - in maybe 150 years - who'll remember?

Forum List

Back