Can you imagine the RW outrage if a democratic president signed so many exec. orders in 5 days?

seems to me that Trump has got to fix the actions that Obama put in place . Plus on things like the executive order on vetting possible enemies and the rebuilding of the USA military they can't wait Billy . But yeah , I don't like Executive Orders but mrobama EXEC Orders need to be destroyed or countered . And other actions like vetting enemy refugees / jihadis and muslim shariah culture needs to be speeded up Billy !!

What's even more funny is that Trump tweeted about Obama's EOs being overreach a couple of years ago.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-6.35.32-PM-600x508.png

The left was told over and over that an executive order can be voided by another executive order. The left applauded and cheered every time obama executed another one of his ill conceived whims.

During the campaign Trump promised to void these executive orders and millions of Americans voted for him to do that or hold his feet to the fire if he didn't.

Now you try to say this is all new. No
You should have known better.

I guess signing executive orders is no longer a fascist governing method according to the Rightwing.

If Hillary had won and used signed so many orders, the cons on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. Hell the Rightwing threw tantrums over Obama's orders and yet his total was still lower than Bush's total number.

Of course when Trump signs so many orders in a few short days cons see it as "getting shit done". Of course any idiot can sign executive orders. It's not like the border wall will even get built lol. It's amazing how deluded USMB cons really are.

Another debunked far left religious narrative being run.

It was never the number of EO's it was that Obama used them so he could circumvent Congress. Many of Obama's EO were found to be unconstitutional.

Silly far left drone!

Trump has worked harder and did more good things for the country in one week than the Kenyan Catastrophe did in eight years.

What's even more funny is that Trump tweeted about Obama's EOs being overreach a couple of years ago.
Exactly, and those overreaches are being done away with... and guess with what? Executive Orders!
Life is a bitch sometimes.....

I guess signing executive orders is no longer a fascist governing method according to the Rightwing.

If Hillary had won and used signed so many orders, the cons on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. Hell the Rightwing threw tantrums over Obama's orders and yet his total was still lower than Bush's total number.

Of course when Trump signs so many orders in a few short days cons see it as "getting shit done". Of course any idiot can sign executive orders. It's not like the border wall will even get built lol. It's amazing how deluded USMB cons really are.

Wow, I bet you didn't know that your hero obummer, signed more in the same amount of time. You are what we call stoopid.

And in a couple of weeks, blocking Supreme Court Nominees will not be a fascist governing tactic, but a heroic stand AGAINST fascism... according to left-winger.

Nature of the beast, child.

I remember when Bush was president Obama specifically and liberals in general were the ones complaining about executive orders and signing statements, and nation building and the Patriot Act...right up to the day their guy got elected.

every president comes in and signs executive orders.

they were only insane and in meltdown when the black guy signed them.

Its pretty much just people engaged in the duopoly that don't have any consistency. Lets not be coy
It's amazing how deluded USMB cons really are.
There are nut jobs all over this place. You aren't far from it.
What a shame your prez set a precedent. Criminal lefties never get that, they aren't imaginative enough to conceive of the ultimate consequences of their own actions...it's called "criminal thinking".

And criminal pigs always squeal the loudest when chickens come home to roost. Like when any of those violent, stupid protesters push someone who hits them in the face. They SQUEAL.

The problem with Obama's exec orders was using them to bypass congress. While I haven't read all of trumps, as far as i can tell they aren't trying to do that.

Course it's still early.
Notice how billy avoids this entirely.

Seems he does not want the truth.

Wow, I bet you didn't know that your hero obummer, signed more in the same amount of time. You are what we call stoopid.
And, worth noting, no one complained about them then either.

The problems with EOs did not start becoming an issue until Obama thought he could simply ignore congress with them.

No, they were only an issue when they were being used as a measure against congress. But you knew that.

Just had to throw race around because you do not seem to be able to see or understand anything but race.

Yet another one that refuses to see that it's not the number but the content. Seems you had not problem with your black social experiment President signing EO's where he said he was bypassing Congress because they wouldn't act on his timeline.

The problem with Obama's exec orders was using them to bypass congress. While I haven't read all of trumps, as far as i can tell they aren't trying to do that.

Course it's still early.
Notice how billy avoids this entirely.

Seems he does not want the truth.

And, worth noting, no one complained about them then either.

The problems with EOs did not start becoming an issue until Obama thought he could simply ignore congress with them.

Most Liberals refuse to acknowledged that Obama issued them because Congress wouldn't do what he wanted when he wanted it done.

"Any idiot can sign executive orders." Obama proved that. And Trump knows how to undo the damage...write EO's to repeal Obama's damage to our country.

Obama didn't leave him a choice. It was the only way to start fixing the mess he created.
The other damage/mess he caused will take longer. It's why Trump has been working overtime.

We really are lucky Trump won. It'll be the first time in many years we've had a president focused on helping Americans. A president who isn't afraid of putting us over other countries.
A president who will work hard to keep the promises he made during the campaign.
President Trump is someone I can respect.

Instead of going through Congress. Obama ruled from the Imperial White House and had zero interest in governing

"We can't wait"

-Geaux

Forum List

Back