Can You Imagine?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
If Senator Al Franken had spent his first 6 months in office as a publicity whore like Ted Cruz, spouting off about anything and everything, what would the reaction be of the RW, and their radio mouthpieces?

Can you imagine? Suppose Al Franken had been a Constitutional Lawyer who had argued many winning cases before the Supreme Court!

Instead of building a career out of wearing a diaper on Saturday Night Live.

Franken has taken a position to be relatively quiet and work behind the scenes

He is a great interview and I would love to see more of him

I can't wait for our rightwing members to post fake pictures of Franken in a diaper. Alway makes for great intellectual discussion

Can you imagine? Suppose Al Franken had been a Constitutional Lawyer who had argued many winning cases before the Supreme Court!

Didn't take long for the retards to come out

I particularly like the way his legs are splayed open. It proves he's a democrat like Bob Filner.

Only a true bed wetting moonbat could find comfort at having a guy like Franken in the US senate.

We're on our way to an idiocracy because of these sniveling fools.

I particularly like the way his legs are splayed open. It proves he's a democrat like Bob Filner.

The difference between Democratic perverts and Republican perverts is that the Republicans like little boys and girls.

GOP Pervert Hall of Shame

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich of Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania pled no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo of Floyd County, Kentucky was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins of Asbury Park, New Jersey pled guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker of Nashua, New Hampshire is a convicted child molester.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano of Waterbury, Connecticut is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8 and 10-year old girls.

Republican Mayor John Gosek of Oswego, New York was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz of Richland County, Ohio pled guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican Speaker of the Puerto Rico House of Representatives Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain of Monroe County, Pennsylvania was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth of Kannapolis, N.C., is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

There's more: » GOP Pervert Hall of SHame - Recovering Liberal

Only a true bed wetting moonbat could find comfort at having a guy like Franken in the US senate.

Franken has a degree in Government from Harvard

What makes him a sniveling fool?

It wasn't him I was referring too, you sniveling fool.

An Ivy League Degree doesn't impress me either. Your moonbat messiah has all sorts of "education", and he's an imbecile.

I'm sure if Ted Cruz was in office do to shady manipulation of votes, he would be hiding as well.

Didn't take long for the retards to come out
The doctored photo and the original source photo are in the link:

Ohio GOP Smears Al Franken In Press Release With Doctored Photo, Fabricated Quote

But, wingnuts will be wingnuts.

Senator Al Franken has conducted himself in a dignified, adult manner.

Ted Cruz has publicly chastised a Senator of over 20 years, with his narrow, extremist view of the Constitution. He has chimed in on every issue, offering nothing except the fringe element. And he's not even an American.

Odd that he never mentions a degree in Government.

Can you blame him? A Degree in Government falls somewhere south of a Degree in Underwater Basket Weaving since at least the underwater basket weaver learns how to do something useful for the rest of society.

Forum List

Back