Canada Bans Many COVID Mask Models Sold in US Due to Danger of Lung-Cutting Graphene, Boston Mayor Wu Threatens Masks for Schoolchildren Again

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
"Canada Bans Many COVID Mask Models Sold in US Due to Danger of Lung-Cutting Graphene, Boston Mayor Wu Threatens Masks for Schoolchildren Again"

To dead silence in the US media.

Boston schools are looking into possible “temporary” mask mandates for schoolchildren again.

But in 2021, to dead silence in the US television broadcast media, Canadian health authorities said that severe lung damage may be caused by many of the masks which are still sold in the US, and has banned them.

US parents have never been informed of the dangers.

Studies show that graphene nano-materials in many popular mask models can cause cellular lung damage.

Below: Widely Available Models of Masks Containing Graphene, Screenshots from Amazon​

Screenshot, mask with graphene at Amazon
Screenshot, mask with graphene at Amazon
Screen shot, mask at Amazon
Screen shot, mask at Amazon
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 15516136_f520.jpg
Source
The Canadian national news agency the CBC reported on March 26, 2021 in “Potentially toxic masks distributed in schools and daycares in Quebec”:

“One model of mask distributed to Quebec schools and daycares may be dangerous for the lungs as they could contain a potentially toxic material, according to a directive sent out by the provincial government on Friday…”

“Health Canada conducted a preliminary risk assessment which revealed a potential for early lung damage associated with inhalation of microscopic graphene particles. Graphene…can be harmful to lungs when inhaled and can cause long-term health problems.”

In a 2016 paper “Toxicology of Graphene-Based Nanomaterials,” researchers found:

“…studies indicate that the toxicity of graphene is dependent on the complex interplay of several physiochemical properties such as shape, size, oxidative state, functional groups, dispersion state, synthesis methods, route and dose of administration, and exposure times (emphasis added.)”

In a 2013 Brown University reported in the article “Jagged graphene can slice into cell membranes”:

“Researchers from Brown University have shown how tiny graphene microsheets — ultra-thin materials with a number of commercial applications — could be big trouble for human cells”

In that study, the researchers said:

“Schinwald et al. reported that graphene nanoplatelets induced granuloma formation and lung inflammation following pharyngeal aspiration in mice. .. Schinwald et al. provide evidence that graphene nanoplatelets are not readily cleared from the lungs and induce release of proinflammatory mediators from macrophages.”

In “Dose, time, and morphology dependent cytotoxicity,” the authors described the effects of exposures measured in days, not months or years:

“Vallabani et. al. investigated the toxicity of graphene oxide using normal human lung cells (BEAS-2B) after 24 and 48 hours of exposure at concentrations between 10–100 µg/ml.”

From paper Toxicology of Graphene-Based Nanomaterials, mouse lung, graphene induces patchy fibrosis.

From paper “Toxicology of Graphene-Based Nanomaterials,” mouse lung, graphene “induces patchy fibrosis.” | Source
In 2021, Dr. Anthony Fauci famously doubled down on masks by recommending people wear double masks.

Fauci recently urged that 130,000 lives could be saved by everyone wearing masks. The study came out of the UW’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, which is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

I was always suspicious of those "made in China" masks. No way--I haven't put one on since I went to the dr in April and I never plan to again!

The very few times I wore a mask for its theatrical value, it was always a homemade organic cotton one.

Put ANYTHING made in Chine in my breathing zone? NO DAMN WAY!

The very few times I wore a mask for its theatrical value, it was always a homemade organic cotton one.

Put ANYTHING made in Chine in my breathing zone? NO DAMN WAY!

Which is like wearing fish net as far as virus is concerned lol, but it makes the Covidian Cult feel better.

Which is like wearing fish net as far as virus is concerned lol, but it makes the Covidian Cult feel better.

LOL!

I just heard a guy talking about wearing a Lone Ranger mask into a store. A store employee just looked at him and laughed and waved him in.

Forum List

Back