Canada Declares State of Emergency Over Convoy Protesters.

Insurrection on the streets.
64gog3.jpg

The right's contribution to getting back to normal:
Project warp speed getting a vaccine to the public in record time, then proclaiming the vaccine is 5G, magnetizing, mark of the beast, etc, etc, etc. Becoming anti vax, anti mask, anti social distancing, pro horse paste, pro fish tank cleaner, pro piss drinking.
That's not "the right".

Freedom score: 99

Canada also received a score of 99 in Freedom House's 2017 report. The country lost one civil liberties point for rule of law, citing strict defamation laws and high rates of gender and racial discrimination among indigenous women.

---------------------------------------------------
how much more fricken freedom do they want?????????????????????????

pedophilia, rape and murder they must want.
Your link, from 2017, from before the pandemic and when Canada became a police state?

,o1 a-4.jpg

The right's contribution to getting back to normal:
Project warp speed getting a vaccine to the public in record time, then proclaiming the vaccine is 5G, magnetizing, mark of the beast, etc, etc, etc. Becoming anti vax, anti mask, anti social distancing, pro horse paste, pro fish tank cleaner, pro piss drinking.
You aren't bright at all, thanks for proving it.

They have to spend time with a trucker over 21 for a while first.

I’m all for truck driving training Jknowgood! Locally, we have an exit off a main highway used for training drivers. Big sign on the rig lets everybody knows the driver behind the wheel is likely in training. I’ve seen many perform that 90° turn turn coming off the highway in near perfection, and a few others maybe still early in lol I know one thing, I could never successfully drive a big rig much less making those narrow turns!

We should've done that with all the protesters in the summer of love and use that money to the business owners. That had their business destroyed.

Besides the occasional gun, I don't know if their property would have been very useful.

I doubt they had any money.

1644362281243.png

Blow up the bridge and then we can start over. Its no good with the truckers on it, its impassable.
More than 40,000 commuters, tourists and truck drivers cross the Ambassador Bridge each day, according to its website.3 hours ago

Canadian protesters block access to the busiest international crossing in North America as demonstrations continue

I'm really tired of people not wanting to work.
Drop the mandates then.... Simple really, but leftist liber-rally pride gets in the way.

They have to spend time with a trucker over 21 for a while first.
Yeah or there might be a repeat of Colorado. He was 22 and still a green horn. Will they bet their families lives on truckers being thrown out there just to make a point ?

Your link, from 2017, from before the pandemic and when Canada became a police state?

View attachment 598880

This one!! it works for me. I don't put up fake links.

That isn't the link you originally put up in this post. :rolleyes:

. . . and the link you just provided has not a damn thing to do with Canada's, "Freedom Index."

What the hell drugs are you on?

Says a poster who watches and worships FAKE NEWS.

Forum List

Back