Canada is free !! Rejoice !!

Well they have cleaned the streets of trash. I have been critical of the police but they have shifted the rubbish wihout loss of life. That has to be considereda big win.

Its interesting to see that the police confiscated guns from these freedumb idiots. Also interesting is that the 79 accounts frozen contain £185m. Thats a hefty sum for these downtrodden working class victims. Where did all that cash come from ?
No wonder they could sit on their arses all day honking their horns and shitting in driveways.
AATXAJzWTNvFFXg66eGQjuOvaMdu4QvlxCJE_8GrFFUI=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Well they have cleaned the streets of trash. I have been critical of the police but they have shifted the rubbish wihout loss of life. That has to be considereda big win.

Its interesting to see that the police confiscated guns from these freedumb idiots. Also interesting is that the 79 accounts frozen contain £185m. Thats a hefty sum for these downtrodden working class victims. Where did all that cash come from ?
No wonder they could sit on their arses all day honking their horns and shitting in driveways.
Do you like their National Anthem?

1645368908977.png

Canadian truck drivers are suppressed by their government, not free.

But there again, you do seem to linger around communism.

trolls be out trollin

oh and bullshit topic.

Bastards! Protesting for freedom! WTF do they think they are?
Seems that other people might want to enjoy the freedom of being able to travel on public streets that these protestors deprived them of.

Seems that other people might want to enjoy the freedom of being able to travel on public streets that these protestors deprived them of.
seems you bitch at the right regardless of having shared rights with all.

I never saw you ONCE belittle BLM, antifa and the rest for doing far worse.

you must be president of your local troll chapter.

Forum List

Back