Canada is free !! Rejoice !!

It seems like your thread blew up in your face, and now you are just crying about it.
Well that is hardly the case. We can see that the rights of right wing trash ar subserviant to the rights of those unfortunate to live in their path. Of course you types support the insurrection so your comments nee to be viewed through that prism.

Let me spell it out in smll words.

You have no right to obstruct the public.

Seems that other people might want to enjoy the freedom of being able to travel on public streets that these protestors deprived them of.
BoosMeanNothing.jpg

Well that is hardly the case. We can see that the rights of right wing trash ar subserviant to the rights of those unfortunate to live in their path. Of course you types support the insurrection so your comments nee to be viewed through that prism.

Let me spell it out in smll words.

You have no right to obstruct the public.
The protest isn't "right wing", you facile minded imbecile.

seems you bitch at the right regardless of having shared rights with all.

I never saw you ONCE belittle BLM, antifa and the rest for doing far worse.

you must be president of your local troll chapter.
Bitch bitch bitch. Nothing to say about the topic.

That’s trolling.

so then, this post of yours is trolling.

and I do say this topic sucks so I am addressing the topic.

bitch
Pointing out your trolling is not trolling.

You came into this thread trolling. Not me.

show me where you lectured the left doing far worse in their "obstruction"

Trollboi
Thats not how it works sonny. You made a claim about me whch it now turns out you just made up.
its the same with most of you worthless right wing losers. Lyng fucks one and all.

It seems to my poor avatar that the threads here have become more extremist than what I saw when I first signed into this gossiproom.

The RightieTighties of America have become more strident, more bizarre in their analogies and comparisons, and have sent their vitriol ----and likely their blood pressure ----off the charts.

I mean by that, here we have a domestic protest by a handful of disgruntled commercial drivers who can't even garner the support of their very own unions and trade association or the vast majority of their fellow drivers,.......AND......occurring in a foreign country. And it being a foreign protest that blocked commerce, and diminished the economy in the United States of America. (Ambassador bridge, Blue Water bridge, et al.)

And for those fringie foreigners we see angry grievance-ridden representatives of America's WhiteyRighties hyperventilating and doing one of their too familiar Screechpaloozas. It's as if America's fringie-right is flailing about in keen search of yet another grievance to get pissed over. Again.

I'll give some examples in a moment, but first, a caveat:
I ain't here to defend the OP. That UK moke has shown a pretty fair facility to trip-up, slap-down, kick-over, and ridicule-off most every fringie WhiteyRightie this gossiproom has been able to muster against him.
No, he needs no help from the likes of me.

So, the rest below are my own personal observations:

Americans have no idea just how finished Canadas economy is.
Maybe most don't.
So?
Does a fringie sliver of Canada's commercial drivers corp blocking commerce in or out of the country advance Candada's economy?
If you can persuade that such actions are productive to economic growth......well, we'd all love to hear your arguments.
---------------------------------------------------------------

You are one hard core Communist!
But there again, you do seem to linger around communism.
Oh boy! That Reds-in-Our-Beds caterwauling again.

Look, folks, "Communism" ain't what you still think it is. It pretty much died out years ago....Russia quit it, China went Commie-lite, and North Korea is still nutty. So what now? You fear, a Cuban invasion? That VietNam wants another crack at our Agent Orange?
Give it up, guys. You have become an anachronism, a throwback, a has-been. It's as if our Marines still preparing to fight the Black Hawk War of 1832.

Grow up. Crawl out from underneath your bomb-proof elementary desks and get on with the world as it exists today....... not 1954.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems to my poor avatar that the threads here have become more extremist than what I saw when I first signed into this gossiproom.

The RightieTighties of America have become more strident, more bizarre in their analogies and comparisons, and have sent their vitriol ----and likely their blood pressure ----off the charts.

I mean by that, here we have a domestic protest by a handful of disgruntled commercial drivers who can't even garner the support of their very own unions and trade association or the vast majority of their fellow drivers,.......AND......occurring in a foreign country. And it being a foreign protest that blocked commerce, and diminished the economy in the United States of America. (Ambassador bridge, Blue Water bridge, et al.)

And for those fringie foreigners we see angry grievance-ridden representatives of America's WhiteyRighties hyperventilating and doing one of their too familiar Screechpaloozas. It's as if America's fringie-right is flailing about in keen search of yet another grievance to get pissed over. Again.

I'll give some examples in a moment, but first, a caveat:
I ain't here to defend the OP. That UK moke has shown a pretty fair facility to trip-up, slap-down, kick-over, and ridicule-off most every fringie WhiteyRightie this gossiproom has been able to muster against him.
No, he needs no help from the likes of me.

So, the rest below are my own personal observations:

Maybe most don't.
So?
Does a fringie sliver of Canada's commercial drivers corp blocking commerce in or out of the country advance Candada's economy?
If you can persuade that such actions are productive to economic growth......well, we'd all love to hear your arguments.

Oh boy! That Reds-in-Our-Beds caterwauling again.

Look, folks, "Communism" ain't what you still think it is. It pretty much died out years ago....Russia quit it, China went Commie-lite, and North Korea is still nutty. So what now? You fear, a Cuban invasion? That VietNam wants another crack at our Agent Orange?
Give it up, guys. You have become an anachronism, a throwback, a has-been. It's as if our Marines still preparing to fight the Black Hawk War of 1832.

Grow up. Crawl out from underneath your bomb-proof elementary desks and get on with the world as it exists today....... not 1954.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"A handful of disgruntled divers"....Man, you must sit around all day sniffing your own farts, and telling everyone that they smell like a rose garden.

Meanwhile in Calgary....

Well they have cleaned the streets of trash. I have been critical of the police but they have shifted the rubbish wihout loss of life. That has to be considereda big win.
Now America has a template to go by tommy
Its interesting to see that the police confiscated guns from these freedumb idiots.
explains the no loss of life

Also interesting is that the 79 accounts frozen contain £185m. Thats a hefty sum for these downtrodden working class victims. Where did all that cash come from ?
the money was confiscated from those who donated [ like businesses] to the strikers, that is what makes it an authoritarian/european government, if America were to follow this game plan nike could have its money confiscated because someone in government does not agree with its practices

No wonder they could sit on their arses all day honking their horns and shitting in driveways.
Ahhh the life of a protester eh! no self respecting citizen should ever have to put up with them eh tommy...

Last edited:
Thats not how it works sonny. You made a claim about me whch it now turns out you just made up.
its the same with most of you worthless right wing losers. Lyng fucks one and all.
so you can't show you ever spoke against left wing rioters.

show me where I lied. you can't. as usual you just rage and accuse people of lying to try and find some mythical superiority.

asking you to see a history of your. posts isn't lying. it jist means I know you are full of shit and trolling

and this topic sucks

Last edited:
Perhaps something i can 'splain to you/your upper class boot lickin' conformists ?
Well, good poster Sparky, I ain't upper class, nor a conformist, nor any of that lickin' stuff you're schooled in.

Nonetheless, I would like to read here your mansplain'n of the need for a fringie group of disgruntled commercial drivers blocking the livlihoods and living conditions of millions of people on their side of the international border.....and ours.

Truly, I wanna hear about what you think you know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bastards! Protesting for freedom! WTF do they think they are?
Well, I noted they seemingly were also protesting ---and preventing --- the good people of Canada, of Windsor, of Detroit, of the auto industry of Michigan, the sale and transfer of beef cattle, chickens, hogs, and a whole bunch of other foodstuff from going where they needed to go.

And you know what, good poster Meathead, I'm gonna bet those Canucks and those Detroiters who really really wanted to go to work but couldn't cross the bridge over the Detroit River probably think your sense of "freedom"....... is the "freedom" of one whose ox ain't the one being gored.

Just sayin'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Having a say on what is injected into your body is not allowed!
Oh, the good poster Hawk, again.
Now protesting a vaccine shot intended to help not only that individual but society as a whole......yet, the good poster Hawk is quite OK with 'justifying' the lynching some black guy who somebody ---maybe somebody like the Grand Dragon, the Exalted Wizard, or the bowling alley owner----'believes' is guilty of ....of.....what?
Maybe, whistlin' at a white woman.*

So, in the end, spare us your personal sense of "freedom" poster Hawk.

(*that's all re-purposed from another thread. Forgive me as I try to excercise a little economy.)

Good to hear. As a Native, she is my grandmother. (see the avatar's Nazi flag)
Oh boy, I'm gonna bet we may soon hear on this forum that the use of Nazi swastikas, symbols, icons, metaphors, and allegories.......is really all authentically "Native".

OK, let 'em do it. It is, after all, a free country. But......while some self-designated Natives embrace a Third Reich fetish view of America, I'm gonna sit on the side of the tent with the CodeTalkers who embraced their own version of America.
Not the Nazi's version.

That's just who I am.
------------------------------------------------------------

not once did the gov step in to stop the protestors then.
Seattle gave up city blocks, Portland burned for months, politicians encouraged tearing down property and joined in.
"not once did the gov step in to stop the protestors"?
W-h-a-a-a-t???

Is that some chemtrail addled Q'ster slipping into the gossiproom?
Nonetheless, I'm sure that the good poster, iceberg, upon reflection, has merely lost his notes that about 14,000 folks got arrested* for their activities during the 2020 'Police Brutality' demonstrations
(*ps...by the 'government'. They didn't self arrest. Trust me.)
-------------------------------------------------------------

fuck that shit.
I knew that was coming.
Another of America's WhiteyRighties momentarily loses an ability with our language to articulate and define a plausible argument to advance --or defend -- a political position.

It is what discourse has devolved into -- lamentably vulgar and crassly crude epithets as the best way to present one's arguments.

It's sad.
Bigly.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Should you not be at the mosque planning your next bombing?
Mosque?
Why a mosque?
Couldn't a synogogue work just as well?
And there's probably a lot more of them around. No?

Forum List

Back