Canada is free !! Rejoice !!

Seems that other people might want to enjoy the freedom of being able to travel on public streets that these protestors deprived them of.
Same true during the BLM riots. We didn’t freeze peoples bank accounts or threaten their dogs. Canada is insane and not a Democracy and I think their protests went too far too. Blocking roads is annoying. You’re still an idiot Leftist troll, orderly Colfax. Got that, y’all.

Same true during the BLM riots. We didn’t freeze peoples bank accounts or threaten their dogs. Canada is insane and not a Democracy and I think their protests went too far too. Blocking roads is annoying. You’re still an idiot Leftist troll, orderly Colfax. Got that, y’all.
not once did the gov step in to stop the protestors then.

Seattle gave up city blocks, Portland burned for months, politicians encouraged tearing down property and joined in.

not once did these shits say too much or it needs to stop.

park a truck in the street in protest suddenly they want strict law and order FOR THE OTHER GUYS.

fuck that shit.

Well they have cleaned the streets of trash. I have been critical of the police but they have shifted the rubbish wihout loss of life. That has to be considereda big win.

Its interesting to see that the police confiscated guns from these freedumb idiots. Also interesting is that the 79 accounts frozen contain £185m. Thats a hefty sum for these downtrodden working class victims. Where did all that cash come from ?
No wonder they could sit on their arses all day honking their horns and shitting in driveways.
Yea, they cleared the truckers out.

Now the streets are filled with new faces protesting their fascism.

not once did the gov step in to stop the protestors then.

Seattle gave up city blocks, Portland burned for months, politicians encouraged tearing down property and joined in.

not once did these shits say too much or it needs to stop.

park a truck in the street in protest suddenly they want strict law and order FOR THE OTHER GUYS.

fuck that shit.
Yep. And I believe our leftist cities let it go too far. It’s funny because Boston would have never allowed it and we are very blue. But in Canada they are offended by honking horns and actually threatened peoples pets. That’s subhuman

Yep. And I believe our leftist cities let it go too far. It’s funny because Boston would have never allowed it and we are very blue. But in Canada they are offended by honking horns and actually threatened peoples pets. That’s subhuman
you can tell who is full of shit by rights only applying to their chaos.

Bastards for inconveniening the locals and disrupting democracy. What about the locals ?
Yea, ask the locals:
CAB7796F-D32E-45D1-B197-21E2474D0B6F.jpeg

Seems that other people might want to enjoy the freedom of being able to travel on public streets that these protestors deprived them of.

Good thing no one wanted to enjoy the freedom of being able to travel on public streets when your Brown Shirts were burning and looting across the land.

IN FACT I recall some posts FROM YOU supporting the Brown Shirts shutting down freeways in Los Angeles. But that was different, the Brown Shirts promote the Reich.

Canada supports Trudeau. The "truckers" are just a fringe group financed by US extremists.
They'd have the same kind of protests in the UK but everyone is too poor to afford it.

Seems like the only reason there were any blockades is because the cops wouldn't let the protesters leave. They made sure the truckers couldn't refuel their rigs to get out of Dodge.

It seems that some peoples rights are more important than others. This has always been the case with right wing loons.

It seems that some peoples rights are more important than others. This has always been the case with right wing loons.

I don't recall Pakis like you complaining when BLM was shutting down roads and highways in Canada,

Forum List

Back