Canadian Illegally Crossing U.s. Border Gets Arrested, Fined $5k, 'expedited Removal'

Spoonman

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2010
Why don't our policies to the south match our policies in the north? Why aren't libs extending this guy the dream act?

Canadian Illegally Crossing U.S. Border Gets Arrested Fined 5K Expedited Removal CNS News

A Canadian who illegally crossed the border this week was fined $5,000 for breaking U.S. law, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reports. At $5,000 a pop, that could add up to significant revenue if the government fined all those who have illegally entered the U.S.
On the afternoon of Sept. 7, a U.S. Border Patrol agent from the Houlton Sector arrested a 44 year-old male Canadian citizen for illegally entering the United States south of the Notre Dame, Canada border crossing area.
Because the Canadian entered the U.S. without lawful inspection, he was assessed a $5,000 civil penalty under 19 USC 1459 for Failure to Report. He will not have to go through a judicial processand will have approximately 30 days to pay the fine.

Why don't our policies to the south match our policies in the north? Why aren't libs extending this guy the dream act?

Canadian Illegally Crossing U.S. Border Gets Arrested Fined 5K Expedited Removal CNS News

A Canadian who illegally crossed the border this week was fined $5,000 for breaking U.S. law, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reports. At $5,000 a pop, that could add up to significant revenue if the government fined all those who have illegally entered the U.S.
On the afternoon of Sept. 7, a U.S. Border Patrol agent from the Houlton Sector arrested a 44 year-old male Canadian citizen for illegally entering the United States south of the Notre Dame, Canada border crossing area.
Because the Canadian entered the U.S. without lawful inspection, he was assessed a $5,000 civil penalty under 19 USC 1459 for Failure to Report. He will not have to go through a judicial processand will have approximately 30 days to pay the fine.
If you think our Northern border is as porous as the Southern border...if not more so, you are fooling yourself.

They don't want any more white people in the country...they need to skew the voting so that minorities and their liberal enablers "win" elections.

They don't want any more white people in the country...they need to skew the voting so that minorities and their liberal enablers "win" elections.

Yellow folks OK?
Nope. No one is "ok" sneaking across the border and then being rewarded for it.

What do you think of mexico's immigration laws? Are they "racist" and "xenophobic"? ....or intelligent and realistic?

--Immigrants must have necessary funds for their sustenance and dependents
(Article 34)

--Foreigners may be barred from the country if they are not physically or
mentally healthy(Article 37)

--The General Law on Population says under Mexican Law, Illegal immigration is
a felony (Art.123)

--Foreigners deported from Mexico & attempt to re-enter without
authorization can be
imprisoned up to 10 years (Article 118)

--Non-citizens cannot in any way participate in the political affairs of the
country.

Yellow folks OK?

What do you think of mexico's immigration laws? Are they "racist" and "xenophobic"? ....or intelligent and realistic?

(Article 34)

a felony (Art.123)

authorization can be

country.

Your post didn't say anything about 'sneaking across the border."

Yellow folks OK?

(Article 34)

a felony (Art.123)

authorization can be

country.

No..it sure didn't....but in case you don't realize it, the thread is about someone illegally crossing our northern border and getting caught...
Care to answer my question about mexico's immigration policies now or is evasion all you have?
Do you want me to repeat the question ....in case you "forgot"?

rotagilla said:

You see above where I posted some of mexico's laws regarding immigration and especially illegally entering their country? See them?

I don't want you to pretend to misunderstand or play confused...just answer the questions.

Yellow folks OK?

(Article 34)

a felony (Art.123)

authorization can be

country.

No..it sure didn't....but in case you don't realize it, the thread is about someone illegally crossing our northern border and getting caught...
Care to answer my question about mexico's immigration policies now or is evasion all you have?

rotagilla said:

You see above where I posted some of mexico's laws regarding immigration and especially illegally entering their country? See them?

I don't want you to pretend to misunderstand or play confused...just answer the questions.

No.

So....what about yellow folks?

Yellow folks OK?

(Article 34)

a felony (Art.123)

authorization can be

country.

rotagilla said:

No.

So....what about yellow folks?

ahahahahaha..I asked you what you thought about mexico's immigration laws..and you reply; "No"

I answered you about "yellow folks" in post #5.
Your weak attempts to change the subject and run me around in circles is pretty amusing. You "answered" me by dodging...That's all I need to know.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Forum List

Back