🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Canadian judge who asked woman who was rape why she could keep her knees together

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
First article I have read for a long time on CNN and it was worth reading.

Canadian judge who asked woman who was rape why she could keep her knees together resigns. Four out of twenty-three judges in Canada were going against the others to toss him off the bench. At least nineteen of them had some common sense. What's wrong with a judge that would say something like that to a victim?

Canadian judge resigns over rape comments - CNN.com

Canadian judge who asked woman who was rape why she could keep her knees together resigns. Four out of twenty-three judges in Canada were going against the others to toss him off the bench. At least nineteen of them had some common sense. What's wrong with a judge that would say something like that to a victim?

I bet the judge was not a woman. What an as*hole, he needs to be disqualified....

P.S. I hope this judge will be born as a woman in his next reincarnation.

Last edited:

I bet the judge was not a woman. What an as*hole, he needs to be disqualified....

He's done. He resigned but if he hadn't they would have been booting him out.

I don't think they can boot a judge out.

In Canada, judges are not elected, and I don't think they can be fired by the government.

I don't think they can boot a judge out.

In Canada, judges are not elected, and I don't think they can be fired by the government.
They have a review process. Even here we have one for federal judges. It is long process but yes they can be fired. Canadian Judicial Council

Forum List

Back