Cancel Culture Attacking Ford For Building Cop Cars

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
The libtardos must be getting their hands on drugs we are not aware of.

They are some seriously deranged idiots and if this nonsense continues it will backfire, bigly.

"An estimated 100 employees of Ford Motor Co. have asked the automaker to reconsider building and selling police vehicles in light of controversy related to police brutality and social justice, the Free Press confirmed late Wednesday.

The issue has been raised with Ford executives by employees during at least one virtual town hall and a series of letters sent to executives since the May 25 death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police."

They are some seriously deranged idiots and if this nonsense continues it will backfire, bigly.

"An estimated 100 employees of Ford Motor Co. have asked the automaker to reconsider building and selling police vehicles in light of controversy related to police brutality and social justice, the Free Press confirmed late Wednesday.

The issue has been raised with Ford executives by employees during at least one virtual town hall and a series of letters sent to executives since the May 25 death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police."

With over 700,000 police cars in use in the Unite State (quara) and more bought every year, do you really think a few employees at Ford plants not involve the that section of the market will have an effect on Ford. I suspect they are still in business to make money and police models often have options making them more profitable than the standard packages for civilian use. If you are tired of that police mustang or explorer in your rear-view mirror, don't expect it to disappear because a few imployees do not want that trade. Easier to get rid of the few employees. Lots of people would like a job working for Ford.

EASY SOLUTION:
  1. Immediate termination for 100 people who obviously don't want their jobs.
  2. In the future, build better police cars that have built in riot protection and weapons to deal with crowds surrounding and getting on top of, or attacking the vehicle.
I'm thinking chlorine gas clouds, flame throwers, grenade launchers and armored body spikes, reinforced bodies and windshields, etc.

batmobilejpeg.jpg

Fire these fucks for poor mental health as they'll probably sabotage vehicles on the assembly line.
They're easily replaced.

Lunatics.
They probably know there's no chance Ford would ever do such a thing, but now they can tell their woke lunatic friends, that they tried to get something done.

Never did care for Fords.
Loved both of my Explorers (including the one we have now) and my Ford F-150 short wheel base pick up from back in the day. Liked my 67 and 68 Mustangs as they were very easy to work on, which was good, because, yes they often needed it due to frame, transmission, and front end or lack there of, but I surely did enjoy them!

Loved both of my Explorers (including the one we have now) and my Ford F-150 short wheel base pick up from back in the day. Liked my 67 and 68 Mustangs as they were very easy to work on, which was good, because, yes they often needed it due to frame, transmission, and front end or lack there of, but I surely did enjoy them!
Well I'm real happy for ya. But the two Fords I owned were a POS. The '68 Thunderbird that the rear end broke teeth out of the ring gear and the front lower control arm that collapsed and left me stranded, and the Ford van with the 300 straight six fuel injected that ran like crap since the day I bought it and never could find out what was wrong with it, and thankfully that's the extent of Ford crap I ever owned.

Thankfully the Chevys I've owned were beasts of machines. The 4 Chevy Blazers, full sized, the pickups, the hotrods, Chevelle, Camaro, Corvette, Silverados, all excellent machines. Took a beating and never once ever let me down.

Well I'm real happy for ya. But the two Fords I owned were a POS. The '68 Thunderbird that the rear end broke teeth out of the ring gear and the front lower control arm that collapsed and left me stranded, and the Ford van with the 300 straight six fuel injected that ran like crap since the day I bought it and never could find out what was wrong with it, and thankfully that's the extent of Ford crap I ever owned.

Thankfully the Chevys I've owned were beasts of machines. The 4 Chevy Blazers, full sized, the pickups, the hotrods, Chevelle, Camaro, Corvette, Silverados, all excellent machines. Took a beating and never once ever let me down.
Congrats! Sounds like you might have been as abusive in the 60s as I was. My bad luck with Chevy was a new 74 chevy van and a new 77 Malibu. Van started using oil a little over a year after I bought it and the Malibu had that 305 POS engine with soft valve and soft cams. Just bad luck, maybe, but if you have bad luck at a time in your life when you really can't afford bad luck, it stays with you.

1. Athletes should entertain the fans and keep their mouths shut about politics.

2. Workers should also do their jobs and keep their mouths shut about politics.

3. Those workers should be grateful that they have a job. They should show up everyday just to build cars. What impertinence to tell their managers what cars to build or not to build!

4. Those workers should love the police. After all, they live and/or work in Detroit (Detroit!).

Forum List

Back