Candace Owens says that Israel is harboring thousands of pedophiles

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This would constitute a problem with the Israeli government. And is again something that a lot of people in Israel would want change for.

Much like how many American patriots are upset with our current left wing government leaders approving of radical ideas surrounding race and gender. There’s a lot of people in Israel that want to see better leadership in their own country.

IMG_2977.jpeg

IMG_2976.jpeg

Some conservatives including a Fox News contributor have now wrongfully called Owens an anti-Semite. That’s a far left-wing tactic. There’s no proof to back it up. Some of the critics are accusing Owens of things she has never said.

Still Owens is getting millions of views and she is crushing anything that Fox News or CNN puts out ratings wise. Some people don’t like that. She is brave and courageous.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Candace Owen's is another in a long line of lunatic black women. This case even her father in law knows lunacy when he sees it.

The problem with lunatic black women is the tendency to see a black woman and go " uh oh, lunatic".
Owens is a great plus for standing up for traditional values.

That her father-in-law disagrees with her on one topic it’s OK. That’s occurring all over the United States where families have disagreements on whether to support Trump or Harris for example.

Yes, the same stupid pics you already posted.

DERP
I assume you did not see the pictures or even watch the video.

Idk why I respond to you. You lack substance and often do your best to start a flame war. I have seen this from you in numerous threads constantly starting a flame war while not responding to the core points. Your best response to core points is just to say “no that’s not right” without providing any substance.

Misunderstanding. What the left says is that Jews make matzoh with the blood of Christians.
What’s that have to do with Candace Owens?

Owens is on the right. She supports Trump. She is a major figure of conservatism in 2024. Owens has not criticized Judaism at all.

What’s that have to do with Candace Owens?

Owens is on the right. She supports Trump. She is a major figure of conservatism in 2024. Owens has not criticized Judaism at all.
You responded
Gee what would give them that idea?

All she said was jews were drinking christian blood and deny the holocaust.
I merely pointed out it was a misunderstanding.

The story is absolutely true. It isn't just pedos either, it is all Jewish crooks who get to Israel, we know they are there, and we do nothing...

You responded
Gee what would give them that idea?

All she said was jews were drinking christian blood and deny the holocaust.
I merely pointed out it was a misunderstanding.

This would constitute a problem with the Israeli government. And is again something that a lot of people in Israel would want change for.

Much like how many American patriots are upset with our current left wing government leaders approving of radical ideas surrounding race and gender. There’s a lot of people in Israel that want to see better leadership in their own country.

View attachment 998439

View attachment 998440

How does the Middle East define pedophile when Mohammad married a 6-year-old little girl?

How does the Middle East define pedophile when Mohammad married a 6-year-old little girl?

Even if you think that is the case, then also address the issue of the Israeli government harboring pedophiles.

Forum List

Back