🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Candace Owens: What Goes Around Comes Around

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Candace is whining now. Paul Masson has developed a new flavor- conservative. Owens got fired after she stepped out of her place. She was all good when she was running down blacks. Owens felt they were great and solid. But once she spoke out against Jews, she got bitch slapped. Now suddenly shes been wronged by the man.

But this guy refuses to allow what she did to be forgotten and deservedly so.

Candace Owens: What Goes Around Comes Around​

“White-adjacent privilege” LOL

This guy is a woke liberal dimwit complete with anti-Semitism and support for transgender ideology. However, he does seem to recognize that the Democrats are a “cult” in his other videos. So, at least that’s one plantation he has freed himself from.

He also has a video covering Trump at a black church. Trump is asked about how to create economic viability in the black community. Trump responds that they need to take care of the “crime problem”. Trump is correct, the absence of crime allows for economic development. But Tim Black thinks you can fix crime by dumping money into the community. Which would really just be a boom for the criminal activity.

Anyway, I only got about 5 minutes into the Candace Owens video. It was just non-stop liberal tears. Did I miss anything important?

I just skipped around, but I did catch him referring to “Zionists” and “White Supremacists.”

He’s just another black liberal hypocrite - screaming about racism while unable to hide his own racism and antisemitism.

And he says that Candace “shits on black people” because she says they need to stop blaming racism for their own failures.

I just skipped around, but I did catch him referring to “Zionists” and “White Supremacists.”

He’s just another black liberal hypocrite - screaming about racism while unable to hide his own racism and antisemitism.

And he says that Candace “shits on black people” because she says they need to stop blaming racism for their own failures.

So she sells out her own, to suck up to White People, and that's cool.

But she criticizes genocide in Palestine, AND SHE'S EVIL!!!!

No, she’s mistaken

With libs like Joe every difference of opinion calls for a scorched earth policy

With libs its always their way or the highway

But conservatism allows for differences of opinion

To get to the meat of it, her main "platform" was basically a Jewish platform. Regardless of whether her thoughts were rational or enlightening to some, she was foolish to think that she could start questioning the moral rectitude of the IDF's cause and remain on the platform. Nobody (well, almost nobody) is hating on her, she has simply espoused a viewpoint that is not acceptable on her side of the political spectrum.

To get to the meat of it, her main "platform" was basically a Jewish platform. Regardless of whether her thoughts were rational or enlightening to some, she was foolish to think that she could start questioning the moral rectitude of the IDF's cause and remain on the platform. Nobody (well, almost nobody) is hating on her, she has simply espoused a viewpoint that is not acceptable on her side of the political spectrum.
It was just fine as long as Owens dissed other blacks. The Jews there didn't mind that.

No, she’s mistaken

With libs like Joe every difference of opinion calls for a scorched earth policy

With libs its always their way or the highway

But conservatism allows for differences of opinion
Well, clearly, it doesn't if she got fired from her job for criticizing the Zionist Entity.

Candace is being sent to live with that nice farm family they sent Michelle Malkin to live when she got too crazy.

Well, clearly, it doesn't if she got fired from her job for criticizing the Zionist Entity.

Candace is being sent to live with that nice farm family they sent Michelle Malkin to live when she got too crazy.
That was a business decidion

Whats going on here is libs demanding that we choose between Candice Owens and Ben Shapiro

But I refuse to play your game

I still like Michelle Malkin

Libs wish they had hot babes like her on their side

Exactly. She forgot for a moment that those of us on the Right DO NOT EVER listen to, consider, or accept alternate viewpoints. We never have and never will.

That was a business decidion

Whats going on here is libs demanding that we choose between Candice Owens and Ben Shapiro

But I refuse to play your game

Not at all, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

When Candance criticized black, you guys were all for her

When she started criticizing Israel, she got sent to live with the nice farm family.

This is why I am always suspicious of these cute women of color you all trot out to run down minorities.

I still like Michelle Malkin

Libs wish they had hot babes like her on their side

Um, she's an Asian babe who goes to white supremecist conventions.

Someone forgot to tell her she wasn't white.

When Candance criticized black, you guys were all for her
“You guys?”

I dont have a problem with owens

But I do disagree about Gaza

In your tribe libs all march in lockstep

But I dont

What it is is that she lied about Israel’s “genocide” - and of course that is an antisemitic statement, repeated only by those who are driven by their hostility to Jews. Why should Republicans continue to give her a platform to advance Jew-hate?

In the meantime, nobody says anything about the REAL genocides being committed. Instead, they choose to lie about Israel.

What it is is that she lied about Israel’s “genocide” - and of course that is an antisemitic statement, repeated only by those who are driven by their hostility to Jews. Why should Republicans continue to give her a platform to advance Jew-hate?

In the meantime, nobody says anything about the REAL genocides being committed. Instead, they choose to lie about Israel.
The other Genocides aren't being subsidized by American Taxpayers. The Genocide in Gaza is.

I would be all for the UN Intervening in countries like Myanmar, Sudan, etc. Sadly, the UN doesn't have the forces and the existence of vetoes keeps action from being taken.

There are a huge percentage of people who vote for Republicans who want African Americans to have success. Yet we are in perma us versus them mode. Perhaps Owens sees the perma ghettos that do not seem to change and the fact that it takes more and more taxpayers resources to keep them relatively peaceful as compared how mean it really can get if it decreases. Endless decades of prog control have had its limits on any success.

There are a huge percentage of people who vote for Republicans who want African Americans to have success. Yet we are in perma us versus them mode. Perhaps Owens sees the perma ghettos that do not seem to change and the fact that it takes more and more taxpayers resources to keep them relatively peaceful as compared how mean it really can get if it decreases. Endless decades of prog control have had its limits on any success.
Hey, Candace had a good scam going. Her scam was to be cute, go in front of audiences of white people and say, "Them other darkies sure be shiftless!"

And white people ate that stuff up and threw money at her.

Then she started criticizing Israel, and she was done. Because the Zionist Entity will tolerate no dissent.

Forum List

Back