Candidate Trump Demanding Obama Sign A Pledge Not To Pardon Political Allies

Candidate Obama, "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage"

President Obama - Iā€™ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married. I've been going through an evolution on this issue.

Liberals - Why does blueslegend always point out our double standards and hypocrisy :aargh:
Most of America changed their position on same sex marriage
Obama was no different

California voted to ban gay marriage, you fools had to sue in court to have that free and fair vote by the people overturned. :itsok:

Candidate Big Mouth sure had a lot of say about political pardons. Letā€™s take a listen as he demanded President Obama sign a pledge not to pardon Hillary Clinton and allies over any crimes ā€œagainst our country and society itselfā€ (whatever in the hell that means.)

Here is candidate Trump demanding President Obama sign a pledge not to pardon political allies
If he pardons certain targets in the Mueller investigations, a case can be made prima facie for obstruction by the President.

Candidate Big Mouth sure had a lot of say about political pardons. Letā€™s take a listen as he demanded President Obama sign a pledge not to pardon Hillary Clinton and allies over any crimes ā€œagainst our country and society itselfā€ (whatever in the hell that means.)

Here is candidate Trump demanding President Obama sign a pledge not to pardon political allies

Lying Trump is a pig. He wallows in his own filth.

And make note, Trump's recent and growing pardons of anyone the alt-right likes is going to set precedent in the future. All presidents going forward will now pardon anyone they like on a whim regardless of the politics or how despicable they are because trump is the posterboy for the despicable.

Forum List

Back