Cannibal Killer

How is it possible that 23 pizza delivery guys would come up missing after delivering a pie to this guy's house and Police not put it together? Don't the Feds look for missing mailmen? Somethin ain't right in Houston.
as soon as it said mail men i knew it was bullshit...if the carrier doesnt check in at the end of the day the inspectors would be all over his route.....

Well, this is exciting!

CANNIBAL KILLER SLAUGHTERED AND ATE 23 PIZZA DELIVERY MEN, 6 JEHOVAH WITNESSES, 2 POSTMEN IN PAST 7 YEARS

Houston police have arrested a man believed to be behind the disappearance of no less than 31 persons this past decade.​

Ivan Fedorovitch Yanukovych, 56, could be linked to a number of mysterious disappearances in the area believe officials.

Yanukovych was interrogated by police after neighbors complained about him using a chainsaw late at night and reported the man being “covered in blood.”

When police arrived on the scene, Yanukovych was found butchering a dead body in his garage and preparing what police officers described as “large quantities of ground meat” mixed in with an “aromatic blend of spices.”

1313.gif

How is it possible that 23 pizza delivery guys would come up missing after delivering a pie to this guy's house and Police not put it together? Don't the Feds look for missing mailmen? Somethin ain't right in Houston.
I;ll bet there aren't 23 different pizza vendors in Texas, much less in Houston. How did the pizza places themselves not pick up on it.

"Jeez, Bob. Every time this guy orders from us, our delivery guys just walk off the job without giving notice. I wonder what he said to the last 3 delivery guys that made them up and quit. He must be a real asshole. Tell Ralph to be extra nice this time, and ask him if we can to anything better. Tell me what Ralph says when he gets back."
Hard to keep mailmen on the job after they deliver mail to this guy's house. Reports of a guy with a chainsaw covered in blood? Forget it, people are watching too many Texas Chainsaw movies. Maybe we ought to break down and buy a computer so we can file all these missing persons reports. Funny tasting spaghetti sauce? That'll give you nightmares.

Forum List

Back