Can't afford anything? Biden is paying for air travel for 24,000 Venezuelans

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Let me think, why is there such a crisis in Venezuela today as people flee that country?

Anyone?

What kind of government again?

....but Biden's Sect of the Treasury is opening up an investigation of DeSantis for flying 50 illegals to Martha's Vineyard...

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Let me think, why is there such a crisis in Venezuela today as people flee that country?

Anyone?

Where does it say Biden is paying for their airfare?

Where does it say Biden is paying for their airfare?
The US govt, in conjunction with Biden's Un-Constitutional, illegal, and failed Open Border / Illegal Immigration EOs, policies, and agenda, is misappropriating and using tax payer dollars to break multiple existing laws.

Biden is President. As he declared during his campaign, 'The buck stops here.'

Embrace the suck.

The US govt, in conjunction with Biden's Un-Constitutional, illegal, and failed Open Border / Illegal Immigration EOs, policies, and agenda, is misappropriating and using tax payer dollars to break multiple existing laws.

Biden is President. As he declared during his campaign, 'The buck stops here.'

Embrace the suck.
You didn't answer the question, retard. The title of the thread is:

Biden is paying for air travel for 24,000 Venezuelans​

So, I ask again. Where in the article, does it say that Biden is paying for air travel for the Venezuelans?

On Wednesday, the Biden administration announced that it would grant 24,000 Venezuelan migrants humanitarian entry through air travel

The USA is paying for it idiot
Do you know how to read? How does granting entry through air travel translate to providing airfare?

For example, 100, 000 Ukrainians have been granted humanitarian entry. Do you really think we paid for their travel to this country?

But, I do get it. You guys are retards and have difficulties with reading and comprehension. My sympathies. :itsok:

Anyone?

Are those the people Maduro released from his prisons? I would not be surprised if they are.

Anyone?

The douchebag claimed this stuff was out of his control. How can that be when he is paying to have them come here?

Are those the people Maduro released from his prisons? I would not be surprised if they are.
That doesn't necessarily mean they are criminals. It could just mean that they criticized Maduro.

However, Maduro is far more likely to release criminals than political prisoners.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back