Can't afford anything? Biden is paying for air travel for 24,000 Venezuelans

....but Biden's Sect of the Treasury is opening up an investigation of DeSantis for flying 50 illegals to Martha's Vineyard...

View attachment 709915
Oh dear, we will have another 3 years of impeachment proceedings to remove DeSantis followed by 4 years of Congressional testimony on just how bad a person Ron DeSantis really is.

I for one can hardly wait.

So you support De Santis when he does it?
Pedo Peter flies unaccompanied minors to all his buddies all over America on secret night flights and his cultist give it a total pass.

If you think guys like pedo peter are flying these kids around because they are great humanitarian, you're a total fool.

Do you know how to read? How does granting entry through air travel translate to providing airfare?

For example, 100, 000 Ukrainians have been granted humanitarian entry. Do you really think we paid for their travel to this country?

But, I do get it. You guys are retards and have difficulties with reading and comprehension. My sympathies. :itsok:
Because the USA is chartering the flights. These people don't have money. Did the USA arrange for 100,000 Ukranians to come here via air, did we fly them in? If yes we paid for it. Do you think the USA charged Afghans air fare, of course not. We pay for everything. :itsok:

Oh dear, we will have another 3 years of impeachment proceedings to remove DeSantis followed by 4 years of Congressional testimony on just how bad a person Ron DeSantis really is.

I for one can hardly wait.
This will go nowhere. Let this go to court, and DeSantis can call Biden, Harris, Mayorkass, and tons of US BP Agents as witnesses.

Biden can explain his violations of Constitution, existing US Immigration laws, Criminal trafficking of illegals, illegal misappropriation and use of tax dollars to transport illegals / engage in human trafficking, aiding and abetting Drug Cartels / Coyotes / mules, drug / human / child / sex traffickers, and jeopardizing American lives by importing thieves, criminals, sexual assaulters / harassers / predators, pedophiles, rapists, violent gang members, and terrorists.

It ought to be a hoot.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Because the USA is chartering the flights. These people don't have money. Did the USA arrange for 100,000 Ukranians to come here via air, did we fly them in? If yes we paid for it. Do you think the USA charged Afghans air fare, of course not. We pay for everything. :itsok:
Prove it. Prove that Biden paid for Afghans, and Ukraninans or will be paying for Venezuelans.

Prove it. Prove that Biden paid for Afghans, and Ukraninans or will be paying for Venezuelans.
You must know the data is hidden.

If pedo peter was paying for it, you would make excuses for it and give it a pass.

You must know the data is hidden.

If pedo peter was paying for it, you would make excuses for it and give it a pass.
Retard. Prove that Biden is paying before we go on to your deranged fantasies. Think you can do that? :itsok:

Forum List

Back