Can't really blame Trump for pushing the Uranium One deal....

Go on, NAME THEM.....it will be fantastic opposition research AGAINST these right wing congressmen.......LOL

Probably this angry POS conspiracy theorist - apparently Sessions is not significantly conservative for his taste.

:rolleyes-41:

Go on, NAME THEM.....it will be fantastic opposition research AGAINST these right wing congressmen.......LOL

Probably this angry POS conspiracy theorist - apparently Sessions is not significantly conservative for his taste.

ahhhhh, Jim Jordan and the "freedom caucus".....

What Jim Jordan is not, is a legislator.

In the 114th Congress, Jordan has filed one bill.

One. Which must be the record, unless the record is no bills.

One bill? Really? Half a million residents of Ohio’s 4th congressional district send this guy to Congress and all they get is one lousy bill.

And it’s a bill that is an ideological manifesto that might make it out of the House but will never pass the Senate. If it were to pass the Senate, it would be vetoed by President Obama.

Not only is it a bill that will be vetoed. It’s a bill that has nothing to do with Ohio’s Fourth Congressional District.

In the 114th Congress, Jordan is the author of a bill that would repeal gun-control ordinances passed by the Washington, D.C., City Council, strip the Council of its authority to enact gun-control restrictions, require the District chief of police to issue concealed carry permits, and allow residents of the District to purchase guns in the wide-open gun market that is Virginia.

If you were informed, you would know who they are.

You should have just skipped a response.....You;d be a bit less than the IDIOT you confirm that you are.....LOL
If you know who they are why did you ask me to list them? Seems all you can do is talk out your ass and repeat your liberal talking points but when it comes to specifics, all you can do is throw out insults. You're worthless.

If you know who they are why did you ask me to list them? Seems all you can do is talk out your ass and repeat your liberal talking points but when it comes to specifics, all you can do is throw out insults. You're worthless.

My apologies for having interfered with your delusions......Have a great orange day

In the 114th Congress, Jordan is the author of a bill that would repeal gun-control ordinances passed by the Washington, D.C., City Council, strip the Council of its authority to enact gun-control restrictions, require the District chief of police to issue concealed carry permits, and allow residents of the District to purchase guns in the wide-open gun market that is Virginia.

LoL!! And here I thought Louie Gohmert was a worthless loon! :D

Bso0-EYCMAATIet.jpg

No, a conspiracy theorist is somebody who insists there is collusion between Trump and the Russians when there is absolutely no evidence after a year long investigation. I guess that makes YOU the POS.

My apologies for having interfered with your delusions......Have a great orange day
Still no substance, just more empty rhetoric and insults. You're still worthless.

Yeah, it did involve Democrat crimes and treason and is being ignored by the liberal media ... and the DOJ ...

:link:
Are you going to provide links today, or are you going to run away like you did with your from your thread, that I fact checked and called you on it?
If your are going to make accusations, you better back them up with links, like most honest posters do.
'Far More Serious': Anti-Kremlin Banker Blows The Whistle On Fusion GPS Work With Russia

No, a conspiracy theorist is somebody who insists there is collusion between Trump and the Russians when there is absolutely no evidence after a year long investigation. I guess that makes YOU the POS.

Take it to the bank cupcake - more indictments comin' round the mountain!

go-ahead-mr-trump-i-double-dare-you-fire-robert-23158131.png

Yeah, it did involve Democrat crimes and treason and is being ignored by the liberal media ... and the DOJ ...

Are you going to provide links today, or are you going to run away like you did with your from your thread, that I fact checked and called you on it?
If your are going to make accusations, you better back them up with links, like most honest posters do.
'Far More Serious': Anti-Kremlin Banker Blows The Whistle On Fusion GPS Work With Russia
Again, I already have and continue to do so....not that you can read or would read them if you could... :p

Again, I already have and continue to do so....not that you can read or would read them if you could... :p

LIAR!

How many times did Sessions state, "I don't recall"???

Post #155.

Before you post something for the whole entire board to see, make damn sure the person you falsely attack can't QUICKLY and EASILY produce the evidence to prove YOU are a lazy, unethical, immoral, LYING little snowflake cockroach.

Now go away, you f*ing snowflake TROLL! Go back to the children's table, and come back when you have proven you can contribute anything to the discussion besides LIES and liberal propaganda.

You are dismissed.

Nearly 40 Leaks of Classified Information Reported in 2016

"The unauthorized disclosure of highly classified information has received renewed attention in recent weeks following what the Washington Free Beacon
first described as a targeted campaign against Trump administration officials by Obama administration loyalists still operating inside the government. Sources in and out of the White House said this campaign began in late 2016, before Obama left office."

John Brennan, Obama loyalist and CIA director, drove FBI to investigate Trump associates

"Mr. Brennan, who has not hidden his dislike for Mr. Trump, testified he briefed the investigation’s progress to Mr. Obama, who at the time was trying to aid Hillary Clinton in her campaign against the Republican nominee.

Eleven months later, there is no official public confirmation that
Trump people colluded with the Russians on hacking.

To this day, nearly a year after
Mr. Brennan alerted the FBI, there has been no public official confirmation that Trump people coordinated with the Russians on hacking. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, California Democrat and Senate Intelligence Committee member, said earlier this month she has seen no evidence of collusion."

:fu:

Again, Obama / Hillary holdover / loyalists are illegally leaking like a sieve from within the DOJ and Intel Agencies...

and you wonder why Trump does not trust these agencies.

You're "right".....Trump is in hostile territory in D.C......he better go back and ask for asylum in Manila or.....(of course) Moscow.........LOL

Why would he seek to do that? He never colluded with the Russians - as your / snowflakes' lack of evidence proves, unlike democrats, which an overwhelming amount of real, existing evidence shows.

Why would he seek to do that? He never colluded with the Russians - as your / snowflakes' lack of evidence proves, unlike democrats, which an overwhelming amount of real, existing evidence shows.

Isn't it AMAZING, Queasy..........Here you have the WH, all of Congress and every arm of the administration under right wing folks.....and MORONS like you can still type that democrats have an "overwhelming amount of real, existing evidence"against them......While Manafort, Flynn, Papadapolus are on their way to being fitted for orange suits (the color, in honor of Trump, of course)...............

Must SUCK to be a right winger, don't you think???.............LOL

Isn't it AMAZING, Queasy..........Here you have the WH, all of Congress and every arm of the administration under right wing folks.....and MORONS like you can still type that democrats have an "overwhelming amount of real, existing evidence"against them......

Did you REALLY just try to equate who has the most number of elected officials in Congress to the existence of real, physical criminal EVIDENCE?!

Bwuhahaha..... :lmao:

It's not really much of a story.
Yeah, I can see how snowflakes would not consider democrats committing crimes and treason 'not much of a story'.

:p

What exactly are these crimes and treasons?
Are you new here...or just ignore the bad things about Democrats?

Hillary's $100+ Million

Bill's $500k a speech from the KGB

Fat Tony Podesta working as an unregistered foreign agent for the KGB abd Russia Spy agency

John Podesta's thousands of unreported stock

Mueller, Holder, and Barry hiding Russian / KGB crimes of bribery, extortion, intimidation, buying politicians in an attempt to corner the US uranium market until after the Uranium One deal went through...

Barry knowing about Russian attempts to interfere, their Facebook ads, etc... AND DOING NOTHING...

The evidence to support all of this, unlike the libs' regarding non-existent Trump collusion, is real and has been presented.

You are hopelessly lost, dude. I truly hope that make an income off this crap because the alternative ain't great for you.

Forum List

Back