Capitalists financed Communists & Nazis, Soviets supplied Nazis, Capitalists supplied Soviets.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
This is the tangled web of the great Satan. (Whether you believe or not)

It's a great evil, and ultimately it all traces back to Capitalist financiers, and bankers, propping up evil.

Look up Anthony Sutton, Lend-Lease, the German-Soviet Credit Agreement / German - Soviet Commercial Agreement.

IMO, it was all the same GlobalSH(TS, as today.

They killed, and killed Whites, for being White.
Particularly Slavic people died, they are the enemy of the GlobalSH(TS, and therefor the Slavic people are my friends. (It doesn't hurt that I'm of Polish (Slavic descent)

Today, Slavic people are still demonized by GlobalSH(TS.

Now they're going to finish off the job through more subversion.

Western Europe is going to be finished first, maybe that's why there's so much anti-Polish, and anti-Russian propaganda against the Slavic people in Western media.

Last edited:
Hey, I did a College Report on the International Telephone & Telegraph? They got back into Defense Contracting, so I was looking into their brand. It was one of the most infamous of World War 2! One common quote was that ITT torpedos were picked up by ITT radar which was being intercepted by ITT propellers, something similar. A Whole Book about ITT and their highest bidder corporate strategy. I wanted to ask them about it for the report, and its possible they've "Re-Dumped" their Defense Contract branch. No one would get back with me! ha! Or the PR asked my number then he didn't bother.

• Banned
Hey, I did a College Report on the International Telephone & Telegraph? They got back into Defense Contracting, so I was looking into their brand. It was one of the most infamous of World War 2! One common quote was that ITT torpedos were picked up by ITT radar which was being intercepted by ITT propellers, something similar. A Whole Book about ITT and their highest bidder corporate strategy. I wanted to ask them about it for the report, and its possible they've "Re-Dumped" their Defense Contract branch. No one would get back with me! ha! Or the PR asked my number then he didn't bother.

Were the Nazis just a Globalist ruse?
Propped up as a sort of puppet government, to stomp out Fascist, Nationalist, and Conservative ideals, by shrieking Nazi, anti-Semite, Nazi, anti-Semite, Nazi.

Without the Nazi boogieman, we'd probably almost all be Right-Wingers.

40 million dead People next to the 4 million dead Nazi soldiers isn't how the Globalists like to play! That leaves Russia shouting Nazi, and Poland shouting that's too Nazi. Nazi Nazi. Er wait... Or were they planning it! No you're so crazy, unless you got a single bit of evidence. Hitler stopped being the most well liked man when the wars started.

• Banned
40 million dead People next to the 4 million dead Nazi soldiers isn't how the Globalists like to play! That leaves Russia shouting Nazi, and Poland shouting that's too Nazi. Nazi Nazi. Er wait... Or were they planning it! No you're so crazy, unless you got a single bit of evidence. Hitler stopped being the most well liked man when the wars started.

Just follow the funding.

It's a great evil, and ultimately it all traces back to Capitalist financiers, and bankers, propping up evil.

Look up Anthony Sutton, Lend-Lease, the German-Soviet Credit Agreement / German - Soviet Commercial Agreement.

Particularly Slavic people died, they are the enemy of the GlobalSH(TS, and therefor the Slavic people are my friends. (It doesn't hurt that I'm of Polish (Slavic descent)

If you have a point, kindly share it with us.

Western Europe is going to be finished first, maybe that's why there's so much anti-Polish, and anti-Russian propaganda against the Slavic people in Western media.

Do you have a point or are you just being a Troll?

• Banned

If you have a point, kindly share it with us.

Do you have a point or are you just being a Troll?

How do I not have a point, exactly?

Forum List

Back