Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

didn't hollywood make a movie about taking out the white house? why isn't that being investigated as a coup?

Gerard Butler was the lead with Morgan Freeman.

If the fat fuck, would shut his big mac eating hole.
Along with his cult, that keeps whining, like the baby he is.

Instead of like normal former presidents, barely noticed.
he's still thereeeeeeeeeee. hahahahahahaahhahahahaha I fking love it.

what crime are you referring to?
What ever crime he is accused of, why not defend him self by showing up and explain What happened or did not happen. He can always take the 5th if feels he is in danger of prosecution.

Implicate themselves in what?
So called 'clearing' of Trump?
Don't think so.
I didn't make the statement from that post. I just asked the question that's rational. Why a group would take credit for an insurrection they staged as a government agency like the FBI. Fk, fbi page and strzok did quite well at covering up FBI intentions on trump. hahahahahahahaha, we have their evidence. So we know they'd do it.

I didn't make the statement from that post. I just asked the question that's rational. Why a group would take credit for an insurrection they staged as a government agency like the FBI. Fk, fbi page and strzok did quite well at covering up FBI intentions on trump. hahahahahahahaha, we have their evidence. So we know they'd do it.
Really?
Pass all that to Rudy, I'm sure he would help.

So, the Trumptards claim the FBI clears Trump?
Then a LOT of them claim they were behind the 1/6/2021 capitol riots?

How convenient.
The FBI found no insurrection. Sorry that triggers you, Dimtard.

Oh wait, no I’m not.

The FBI found no insurrection. SRory that triggers you, Dimtard.

Oh wait, no I’m not.
Lies usually do.
Lies 'trigger' most normal people like police, prosecutors, judges and courts.

Lies do not trigger Trump or his cult, quite a contrast.

Forum List

Back