Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

Nope.

1639410409051.png

again, I see you're choosing ignorance over fact.
GQP 'facts'.
You must get those from Trump's website.

Donald Trump's social media startup is under investigation by federal securities regulators, before it's even launched a product, and every new disclosure seems to invite new questions.

• TMTG until Monday hadn't disclosed any members of the executive management team, outside of chairman Trump, before naming outgoing California Congressman Devin Nunes as CEO. No word still on a CFO.
    • A pitch deck filed with the SEC does identify 30 employees, but only with first name and last initials (a LinkedIn search doesn't turn up anyone who says they work for TMTG or its "Truth Social" brand).
    • TMTG isn't disclosing any of the investors who it says committed $1 billion in PIPE financing, to help it go public via a SPAC called Digital World Acquisition Corp
    • SUCKER.

When a demofk can't handle the truth huh?

"you can't handle the truth"
Truth from the GQP, may as well came from the orange retard, himself.

"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Oooh a Powerpoint......
You've been scammed, by a bunch of con artists.... I know that must be real hard to comes to terms with.... being played like a violin by people you trust so much! Admitting such, is the first in the 12 steps of recovery! ;)

You've been scammed, by a bunch of con artists.... I know that must be real hard to comes to terms with.... being played like a violin by people you trust so much! Admitting such, is the first in the 12 steps of recovery! ;)

I've been scammed? Coming from a Polly Parrot Propaganda bird of the left? Hahahahahahahahaha funny stuff Dimmer.

Truth from the GQP, may as well came from the orange retard, himself.

"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."
I have no fking idea what a GQP is or what orange references except:

1639415884079.png

post #449

So, the Trumptards claim the FBI clears Trump?
Then a LOT of them claim they were behind the 1/6/2021 capitol riots?

How convenient.

This is interesting.

mark meadows turned this powerpoint over to the committee.

It's 38 pages of how to overthrow the election.

Including declaring all electronic votes fraud and void.

Wow. This really was planned out.

So, the PowerPoint. Meadows himself turned it over to the Committee, saying that he received it in an e-mail but didn't act on it. Phil Waldron, a Pillow Guy-level fraud pusher, said he created it, but he didn't personally send it to Meadows, but maybe one of his staff did. I would say it is flashy and makes for a good headline, but it's parsley, not the main course.

The Committee could ask Meadows who sent it, of course, but he is refusing to testify over claims of executive privilege that he doesn't have, which is why they're probably about to charge him with contempt of Congress.

The more interesting questions, I think, are along the lines of why Meadows was on the phone all morning with the Chief of Staff of the guy who decided when the National Guard was deployed, and what they said; why he said that the Guard would be there "to protect pro-Trump people" rather than to protect everyone; what he said as he was communicating all day with members of Congress; and what's on the other 1000 or so texts and piles of e-mail that he's so far refusing to turn over.

he's in your head 24/7. there is that.
If the fat fuck, would shut his big mac eating hole.
Along with his cult, that keeps whining, like the baby he is.

Instead of like normal former presidents, barely noticed.

You can't blame people for wanting Trump back in the White House. If the American economy is better because of it, then we are all better off.
So you are saying its ok to commit a crime against America if you believe it will make you more financially more comfortable?

Forum List

Back