Caputo's Statement to Senate Intelligence Committee

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Americans are finally beginning to see the full vindictiveness of DimocRATs towards anyone who helped President Trump win his election. An average American's life destroyed for no other reason than he supported a political candidate he believed in - someone who was outside The Establishment.

Is this the end of our republic as we know it?

Here's a snipped of his comment:

What America needs is an investigation of the investigators. I want to know who is paying for the spies’ work and coordinating this attack on President Donald Trump? I want to know who Dan Jones is talking to across the investigations – from the FBI, to the Southern District of New York, to the OSC, to the Department of Justice, to Congress.

Forget about all the death threats against my family. I want to know who cost us so much money, who crushed our kids, who forced us out of our home, all because you lost an election.

I want to know because God Damn you to Hell.

The full statement @ Caputo's complaint

His 8 minute interview on FoxNews is @ Michael Caputo on his House Intel testimony, Russia hysteria

They seek to destroy and have no problem with it. Hmmmm....

I just mentioned in another thread Caputo needs a lawyer to back him up pro bono. IMO Professor Dershowitz or another lawyer who supports the Constitution and dislikes conspiracies to overturn our democracy such as that being perpetrated by Hamburger Hill Mueller, Slimeball Comey, and Rat Face Rosenstine.

As previously noted: don't do criminal things and you won't be treated like a criminal.

As previously noted: don't do criminal things and you won't be treated like a criminal.

I know this will be extremely difficult for you, but do you think it's possible you just might explain what "criminal things" he did?

Unfortunately that's not true. For those on the right, the left will simply allege something and demand the punishment be the same as if it were fact, while ignoring actual criminal behavior on their own side.

Americans are finally beginning to see the full vindictiveness of DimocRATs towards anyone who helped President Trump win his election. An average American's life destroyed for no other reason than he supported a political candidate he believed in - someone who was outside The Establishment.

What America needs is an investigation of the investigators. I want to know who is paying for the spies’ work and coordinating this attack on President Donald Trump? I want to know who Dan Jones is talking to across the investigations – from the FBI, to the Southern District of New York, to the OSC, to the Department of Justice, to Congress.

Forget about all the death threats against my family. I want to know who cost us so much money, who crushed our kids, who forced us out of our home, all because you lost an election.

His 8 minute interview on FoxNews is @ Michael Caputo on his House Intel testimony, Russia hysteria

And where did they dig this actor up from? No one is buying this and that is why voters trust Comey and Mueller more than Trump and why they take this Russia matter seriously.

And where did they dig this actor up from? No one is buying this and that is why voters trust Comey and Mueller more than Trump and why they take this Russia matter seriously.
:lame2::linky::piss2:

Forum List

Back