Stormy Daniels official statement in 2018 on alleged Trump affair exonerates Trump !

I thought NDAs (non-disclosure agreement) were an agreement not to disclose X, Y & Z. Usually there is no money given for signing it. Breaking it however could make the breaching party liable for damages.
No! money can be used to enhance the NDA.

"You may remember the substance of a consequential call but you don't remember the date and the time,” Kirschner told the panel. “And more importantly, as much of a cheapskate as Donald Trump is, do you really think that he would have started writing $35,000 reimbursement checks if Michael Cohen hadn't told him, 'Hey, boss, I made the payment. I want my money.'"
Speculation? Still, isn’t an nda technically a legal issue? As cohen not a lawyer?

This case is over if the jury is even remotely reasonable. They are largely Democrat and likely TDS folks so who knows. I wouldn't put it past a little money exchanging hands to get a conviction. We already know Democrats are crooked, but they are also desperate. I wouldn't put anything past them at this point.

I think that one of the two attorneys is foreman, and the other attorney (the corporate lawyer) is handling the evidentiary documents end, based on requests.

~~~~~~
First a crime has to be established and the prosecution has yet to do that.
The crimes were established when Trump was asked if he understood the charges and when he plead not guilty to the same under oath.

Are you saying Trump committed purjery when he said he understood the charges and that Trump is so dumb he plead not guilty to non existent charges?

Forum List

Back