Car plows into London pedestrians in suspected terror attack

Car Plows Into London Pedestrians In Suspected Terror Attack

Guess they better ban those vehicles right away.
Perhaps it would be smarter to install these:
upload_2017-10-7_11-12-17.png

Pedestrian barriers. It was another tourist site with heavy pedestrian traffic.

View attachment 153092

That would be very expensive, but could be done over time with concrete temporary barriers to fill in till then
DOT has plenty standing by

They better ban semi-auto's with bump stocks, or these attacks will continue.
The mind dead stupid as a rock liberals only parrot the commie lying news networks, completely oblivious to the fact that you don't need a stock to bump fire a rifle.

getting back to London----and a car "ploughed" into Pedestrians------has the name of the plough man been
released-------or should I not ask?

View attachment 153092
---------------------------------- yes , let those 'london-istaners' bend to the will of the 'muslims' eh OldLady .
Okay, you don't want to be safe on the sidewalk, walk in the road, Pismoe.

not about being SAFE , its about being FREE . Build barriers to deny muslims invaders that the english government import to THEIR land is laughable . Stop importing the muslim invaders and deport the muslim invaders OldLady .

Last edited:
same goes for the USA . Course i really don't mind as these attacks prove my points about 'muslims' OldLady .

getting back to London----and a car "ploughed" into Pedestrians------has the name of the plough man been

There were three, all muslims. Two of middle eastern origin, the third from the Phillipines.

But the shit has not quite hit the fan yet. The unarmed police were trying to drag the men from the car when citizens joined in and helped drag the three men out, none to gently. You know that the muzz Mayor of London is going to have a few choice things to say about the "vigilantes".

not about being SAFE , its about being FREE . Build barriers to deny muslims invaders that the english government import to THEIR land is laughable . Stop importing the muslim invaders and deport the muslim invaders OldLady .
Muslim invaders. LOL. You are so silly sometimes. And you probably are supporting Trump's attitude toward Iran, so that we can get into yet another war in the ME and bomb the shit out of more Muslim cities so they have to flee to Europe to survive.
Think once in awhile, Pismoe.

i know the situation in the world so please keep in mind that i don't care where iranian muslims go for survival just so they don't come to the USA . And the concern of iranians flooding 'europe' and 'england' is 'europe' and 'englands' problem . As i said earlier , muslims doing their terror attacks in 'england' and 'europe' just help me and President Trump prove our points OldLady . The euros and english all have guns , Navies and Armies so they should take care of the invaders before they get to THEIR Western World and society OldLady .

all the 'english' and 'euros' need to do is build fences and wall and guard their borders as , think its 5 or 6 Eastern Euro countries are doing OldLady ,

There were three, all muslims. Two of middle eastern origin, the third from the Phillipines.

But the shit has not quite hit the fan yet. The unarmed police were trying to drag the men from the car when citizens joined in and helped drag the three men out, none to gently. You know that the muzz Mayor of London is going to have a few choice things to say about the "vigilantes".

sheeeeesh the Phillippinos-----are putting themselves on the
Map. I never met a muslim phillippino-----they used to just
BE there-------now they are becoming CELEBRITIES.
springtime for muzzippinos. For the record----the kaffir
Phillippinos eat DOG----cooked, of course. I have been told
that they do the skin like Mexicans do pig skin---CRISPY.
Very popular for weddings

Forum List

Back