Car plows into London pedestrians in suspected terror attack

Car Plows Into London Pedestrians In Suspected Terror Attack

Guess they better ban those vehicles right away.
Actally, vehicles are heavily regulated, much more so that guns, as we realize they are dangerous. Kinda fell on your face with that comparison.

Really? I can go out and buy a car as a felon. I can go and buy as many high-capacity cars as I want to. I can own as many cars as I want, cars that go as fast as I dare to go. I can buy heavy cars, light cars, amphibious vehicles, road vehicles, off road vehicles. I can buy cars with gas engines, turbine engines, diesel engines or electric motors. Cars are not considered evil if they are painted black.

No, they are not regulated. At all.
They, of course, are regulated, in ways very specific to motor vehicles. What a stupid thing to say. They are regulated as who who can operate them,, and where they can be operated. every vehicle and its owner is entered into a database. Every time the vehicle changes ownership, that is entered into a database. You must take skills and knowledge tests to get a license to operate them, and these licenses must be renewed. Every time you register a vehicle or renew your license, you are put through a database check to see if you have any outstanding warrants, unpaid violations, or any tax levies. You are checked to see if your license is suspended in your State, and asked if you are suspended in another State. Every car must have a large, visible, numbered plate, so that law enforcement can tell who owns the vehicle from a distance, both using their eyes and using cameras installed along the roads. Everywhere you are allowed to drive them, there exist thick books of rules you must follow, or you lose your privileges, maybe for your entire life.

we do all of this precisely because we acknowledge that operating a car is a serious, dangerous matter.

no, you are saying very stupid things. The gun-car comparison is a stupid comparison on the part of gun nuts, and it makes you look stupid when you make it.

All of that is regulating the USE of a vehicle, not the ownership of one. I don't have to do any of that stuff if I use my car only on my own property or on a racetrack. Anyone can operate any vehicle on private property. Only the use of a vehicle on a public road is regulated at all. No database keeps track of when I sell my vehicle. The only way anyone knows would be if I choose to insure it. Otherwise its a private sale.

Sorry major fail.
Stupid argument. Those regulations are specific to vehicles, which , as you know, are different in that they cannot be put in your pocket. Nobody sees a vehicle that can't be driven as a threat. It neutralizes the threat in a way that does not exist for guns.

Cars and guns are not the same, and try to remember who compared them. I pointed out that the comparison was dumb, only because their use and ownership is more heavily regulated. Which, it is.

Yes but regulating vehicles doesn't stop anyone from using an unregistered one as a weapon.

Cars are not regulated at all compared to guns. I can't even purchase a gun without a background check, I can buy every car on the dealership lot with nothing more than a pen and a checkbook.

Yes but regulating vehicles doesn't stop anyone from using an unregistered one as a weapon.

Cars are not regulated at all compared to guns. I can't even purchase a gun without a background check, I can buy every car on the dealership lot with nothing more than a pen and a checkbook.
And murder laws dont stop someone from committing murder. But they do lead to less murder.

You are not making specific arguments. You are arguing that any and all laws are ineffective, which should tell you how weak your position is, in that you have to fall back on such silliness.

Perfect for leftist who can't see the wide open ... Might also explain why leftist are such suckers to believe what MSm puts right in front of them and it all goes right over their heads. They love leftist dumbasses , that's how they've managed to destroy the entire Country . Gawd u r some real stupid asses.

upload_2017-10-7_15-50-20.png

Nigel Farage on Twitter

Perfect for leftist who can't see the wide open ... Might also explain why leftist are such suckers to believe what MSm puts right in front of them and it all goes right over their heads. They love leftist dumbasses , that's how they've managed to destroy the entire Country . Gawd u r some real stupid asses.

View attachment 153152

Nigel Farage on Twitter

Hey fucknut! Why doesn’t your sense of self worth force you to come to this thread and admit that your OP was dishonest and inaccurate?

Is it because you are worthless?

View attachment 153152

Nigel Farage on Twitter

Hey fucknut! Why doesn’t your sense of self worth force you to come to this thread and admit that your OP was dishonest and inaccurate?

Is it because you are worthless?

I dunno I think you ask yourself that. after all your type are the ones who are seriously brain damage anyone who reads what you morons write sees it a mile away.

Mental illness sufferers are all the same.

If anyone is worthless it's c.............ts like you.

Hello out there-----any update on the LAS VEGAS atrocity or the London "drive thru"????

the uninformed rejects of society were never aware of the fact that for many years the media wasn't even allowed to say a " BLACK" committed a crime that's how low most of you morons mentality level is.

upload_2017-10-7_16-50-16.png

Race Crimes In The Media - Selectively Censored

Stories about all these crimes appeared in local newspapers and on local television news. Somehow, however, these stories never rocketed to the editorial stratosphere of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, the Washington Post, or the New York Times. Some national-news websites published a smattering of AP stories about these crimes. Had they involved whites attacking blacks, all of these news organizations would have dispatched staff writers, photographers, producers, and cameramen to get the story.

And not a terrorist attack. What a blow to the dickheads on here.

Isn't that right little antifa cyka.

View attachment 153162
Here is a report from a legit news source you fucking loon.

London museum crash 'not terror-related'

Suck on that.

AnTIFA Cyka ..................................................................................................................................................

and you have it bad.

upload_2017-10-7_16-53-17.png

And not a terrorist attack. What a blow to the dickheads on here.

Isn't that right little antifa cyka.

View attachment 153162
Here is a report from a legit news source you fucking loon.

London museum crash 'not terror-related'

Suck on that.

AnTIFA Cyka ..................................................................................................................................................

and you have it bad.

View attachment 153164
Moron ... you're the one who started a thread about a suspected terrorist attack when terrorism is not suspected. Looks like you're the one suffering from a mental illness.

Forum List

Back