Car plows into London pedestrians in suspected terror attack

Car Plows Into London Pedestrians In Suspected Terror Attack

Guess they better ban those vehicles right away.
Perhaps it would be smarter to install these:
View attachment 153092
Pedestrian barriers. It was another tourist site with heavy pedestrian traffic.
---------------------------------- yes , let those 'london-istaners' bend to the will of the 'muslims' eh OldLady .

I do not believe that "old lady" is an old lady-----like me

They will outlaw cars in the city proper no doubt.
Then they will prohibit the sale of cars at a car show
Then institute a 7 day waiting period to buy a car

Last edited:

View attachment 153092
---------------------------------- yes , let those 'london-istaners' bend to the will of the 'muslims' eh OldLady .

I do not believe that "old lady" is an old lady-----like me
You're the second person to say that, unless you're GT's sock, which I somehow doubt. Scratching my head.

View attachment 153092

They had similar barriers like that on streets all over Beijing when I was there recently.
They've installed them around France and Germany, too, since their vehicle attacks. Make sense.

This attack was not terror related according to the London police

Pedestrians hit outside London museum, 11 injured; not terror related, police say

Incase you can't figure it out yes it was , MSM will not report it as such because they want to keep fools thinking just like you do. Look how well it works.

They are told not to say it is a " terrorist" or Muslim !! Until they can't hide it any longer. so keep dreaming on your MSM BS LIES.... might explain why you and you sheep cult don't get a dam thing.

This attack was not terror related according to the London police

Pedestrians hit outside London museum, 11 injured; not terror related, police say

Incase you can't figure it out yes it was , MSM will not report it as such because they want to keep fools thinking just like you do. Look how well it works.

They are told not to say it is a " terrorist" or Muslim !! Until they can't hide it any longer. so keep dreaming on your MSM BS LIES.... might explain why you and you sheep cult don't get a dam thing.
Dang you will believe ANYTHING. Well, except science.

Actally, vehicles are heavily regulated, much more so that guns, as we realize they are dangerous. Kinda fell on your face with that comparison.

Yeah...I remember when I was getting a background check so I could get my car.........:rolleyes:

You cowardly people sure must live a life in fear.....all those murderous OBJECTS out there.

Glad we never have to worry about operator "error"

Actally, vehicles are heavily regulated, much more so that guns, as we realize they are dangerous. Kinda fell on your face with that comparison.

Yeah...I remember when I was getting a background check so I could get my car.........:rolleyes:

You cowardly people sure must live a life in fear.....all those murderous OBJECTS out there.

How soon dope brains forget right? They can't seem to piece together how MSM won't say a terrorist attack is such. Oh unless of course it is done by A WHITE MAN WHO CARRIES A BIBLE, OWNS A GUN THEN SUDDENLY IT'S A TERRORIST ATTACK. these fkrs are so fkn stupid when this bs is Right in front of them and still they don't get it. They don't get how the media is rigged to fk them all over they're that stupid

President Trump is now speculating that the media is covering up terrorist attacks
President Trump is now speculating that the media is covering up terrorist attacks

You absolutely did get a backgorund check, every time you registered your vehicle or renewed your license. So you said something kind of dumb, there.

We heavily regulate vehicles in ways that would make you throw a little hissy, if they were proposed for guns. So you gun nuts should stop making that stupid comparison.

View attachment 153092

They had similar barriers like that on streets all over Beijing when I was there recently.
They've installed them around France and Germany, too, since their vehicle attacks. Make sense.
------------------------------------------------------- germans and french are also wusses that deserve what they are getting as they run about buying candles for their dead and dying OldLady !!

Really? I can go out and buy a car as a felon. I can go and buy as many high-capacity cars as I want to. I can own as many cars as I want, cars that go as fast as I dare to go. I can buy heavy cars, light cars, amphibious vehicles, road vehicles, off road vehicles. I can buy cars with gas engines, turbine engines, diesel engines or electric motors. Cars are not considered evil if they are painted black. And I don't have to have a licence to own one.

No, they are not regulated. At all.

Really? I can go out and buy a car as a felon. I can go and buy as many high-capacity cars as I want to. I can own as many cars as I want, cars that go as fast as I dare to go. I can buy heavy cars, light cars, amphibious vehicles, road vehicles, off road vehicles. I can buy cars with gas engines, turbine engines, diesel engines or electric motors. Cars are not considered evil if they are painted black.

They, of course, are regulated, in ways very specific to motor vehicles. What a stupid thing to say. They are regulated as who who can operate them,, and where they can be operated. every vehicle and its owner is entered into a database. Every time the vehicle changes ownership, that is entered into a database. You must take skills and knowledge tests to get a license to operate them, and these licenses must be renewed. Every time you register a vehicle or renew your license, you are put through a database check to see if you have any outstanding warrants, unpaid violations, or any tax levies. You are checked to see if your license is suspended in your State, and asked if you are suspended in another State. Every car must have a large, visible, numbered plate, so that law enforcement can tell who owns the vehicle from a distance, both using their eyes and using cameras installed along the roads. Everywhere you are allowed to drive them, there exist thick books of rules you must follow, or you lose your privileges, maybe for your entire life.

we do all of this precisely because we acknowledge that operating a car is a serious, dangerous matter.

no, you are saying very stupid things. The gun-car comparison is a stupid comparison on the part of gun nuts, and it makes you look stupid when you make it.

Really? I can go out and buy a car as a felon. I can go and buy as many high-capacity cars as I want to. I can own as many cars as I want, cars that go as fast as I dare to go. I can buy heavy cars, light cars, amphibious vehicles, road vehicles, off road vehicles. I can buy cars with gas engines, turbine engines, diesel engines or electric motors. Cars are not considered evil if they are painted black.

They, of course, are regulated, in ways very specific to motor vehicles. What a stupid thing to say. They are regulated as who who can operate them,, and where they can be operated. every vehicle and its owner is entered into a database. Every time the vehicle changes ownership, that is entered into a database. You must take skills and knowledge tests to get a license to operate them, and these licenses must be renewed. Every time you register a vehicle or renew your license, you are put through a database check to see if you have any outstanding warrants, unpaid violations, or any tax levies. You are checked to see if your license is suspended in your State, and asked if you are suspended in another State. Every car must have a large, visible, numbered plate, so that law enforcement can tell who owns the vehicle from a distance, both using their eyes and using cameras installed along the roads. Everywhere you are allowed to drive them, there exist thick books of rules you must follow, or you lose your privileges, maybe for your entire life.

we do all of this precisely because we acknowledge that operating a car is a serious, dangerous matter.

no, you are saying very stupid things. The gun-car comparison is a stupid comparison on the part of gun nuts, and it makes you look stupid when you make it.

All of that is regulating the USE of a vehicle, not the ownership of one. I don't have to do any of that stuff if I use my car only on my own property or on a racetrack. Anyone can operate any vehicle on private property. Only the use of a vehicle on a public road is regulated at all. No database keeps track of when I sell my vehicle. The only way anyone knows would be if I choose to insure it. Otherwise its a private sale.

Sorry major fail.

Forum List

Back