Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

FOX news just reported his name and his affiliation with ANTIFA.... Here we go... James Alex Fields.... of Ohio..

Liar. I'm watching Fox News.

Well, I like the photo. The cops got him. GOOD!

170812-cheat-car-charlottesville-hero_wvetgc

Seems this be him

article-charlottesville-19-0812.jpg

Cops arrested James Fields who is suspected of being the driver that crashed into counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Va., on Aug. 12, 2017.
(ALBEMARLE-CHARLOTTESVILLE REGIONAL JAIL)

Seems this be a background check.

driver.jpg

James Alex Fields from Maumee, Ohio | VoterRecords.com

Yeah what a nice car. That's a shame... but of course it is the least shameful thing to happen today.

Well, Some well-spoken words, today.

DHExp_pUMAAlI8S.jpg

Vs The Great Double spewing Orange Douche today.

View attachment 143370
:poop::lame2::cuckoo:

What's funny is in some states not sure about VA. but people are legally allowed to run people over when they are blocking someone at protest LOL..

He ran over people on the sidewalk.

You need to watch the videos I posted they were not on the
Liar. I'm watching Fox News.

Seems this be him

Cops arrested James Fields who is suspected of being the driver that crashed into counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Va., on Aug. 12, 2017.

driver.jpg

Yeah what a nice car. That's a shame... but of course it is the least shameful thing to happen today.

DHExp_pUMAAlI8S.jpg

View attachment 143370

and they just happen to have what his political party is, your a fkn retard thinking that image is legit ...
You really are a dumbass if you believe that one. :piss2:

Little do you know why this was started ...................but you will figure it out when you aren't free any more D.A. :spinner::fu:

What's funny is in some states not sure about VA. but people are legally allowed to run people over when they are blocking someone at protest LOL..

Seems this be him

driver.jpg

DHExp_pUMAAlI8S.jpg

View attachment 143370

and they just happen to have what his political party is, your a fkn retard thinking that image is legit ...

Little do you know why this was started ...................but you will figure it out when you aren't free any more D.A. :spinner::fu:
It came from public records.

What's wrong with that?

DHExp_pUMAAlI8S.jpg

View attachment 143370

What's wrong with that?

Right Mmm k. you can believe that if yah want. You don't realize how things are rigged.

Or lets say it's true and real look deeper into SOROS.................

DHExp_pUMAAlI8S.jpg

View attachment 143370

What's wrong with that?

Right Mmm k. you can believe that if yah want. You don't realize how things are rigged.

Both sides, all sides have their funders. Your point here, IS?

Notice the use of the false equivalency by the orange-turd and his flying monkeys. He tries to give his right wing whacko party cover for murdering and maiming people by saying 'all sides blah blah blah'. But if anyone attacks one of the lepers he likes they are immediately labeled 'terrorists'.

And go back through many posts here by conservatives who have directly said they would love to run over protesters that got in their way at one of these protests. Start believing these people, they are sick. Not figuratively but literally. The alt-right has crawled out from under their dumpsters.

He said "many sides". Went out of his way to insert "MANY sides" and then repeated it. First I thought, "who's inserting the letters 'MA' in his script?" Then I realized he's right---- it is indeed many sides.

You got the racists...
the anti-Semites....
the skinheads...
the alt-right.....
the white supremacists...
the neo-Nazis...
the Deep State tinfoilers...
the Klan....

That's eight right there.

Reportedly registered as a Republican
Already idiots on Twitter saying some wonderful thangs.
1) Yeah but he was really a Bernie bro.
2) He’s part of a Dem plot to control mentally ill people.

:wtf::finger3::cuckoo::crybaby:

What have you seen?

btw. IT's A 100% American Born Radical White Terrorist

Last edited:
Wouldn't the counter protesters be the left wingers that were run over? I've only been watching bits and pieces on and off today so don't know who ran over who.
Charlottesville, VA Protesters and counter-protesters:
  • Protesters --> White nationalists who organized the "Unite the Right" rally events. These people are very obviously rightwingers.
  • Counter-protesters --> Anyone opposed to the protesters and their ideals/demands, regardless of political alignment.

DHExp_pUMAAlI8S.jpg

View attachment 143370

What's wrong with that?

"Rigged" huh.
You mean like --- the election?

Notice the use of the false equivalency by the orange-turd and his flying monkeys. He tries to give his right wing whacko party cover for murdering and maiming people by saying 'all sides blah blah blah'. But if anyone attacks one of the lepers he likes they are immediately labeled 'terrorists'.

And go back through many posts here by conservatives who have directly said they would love to run over protesters that got in their way at one of these protests. Start believing these people, they are sick. Not figuratively but literally. The alt-right has crawled out from under their dumpsters.

He said "many sides". Went out of his way to insert "MANY sides" and then repeated it. First I thought, "who's inserting the letters 'MA' in his script?" Then I realized he's right---- it is indeed many sides.

You got the racists...
the anti-Semites....
the skinheads...
the alt-right.....
the white supremacists...
the neo-Nazis...
the Deep State tinfoilers...
the Klan....

That's eight right there.
And the Left has hired thugs, like the SPLC and ACLU, not to mention the useful idiots that believe whatever they say.

What's wrong with that?

Point is..... your information might be right, but that doesn't mean he is'nt a paid asshole paid by soros etc... Oh hell who knows everything under the sun will be flung out. I'm just going to wait until my favorite news sources puts out info. on it ehhehe

This bumps Muslims driving vans down a notch. White Supremist move up to 1st place in the scumbag spot.
The antifa is probably jumping for joy ( not at the injured or fatalities) but the fall out over this

What's wrong with that?

Point is..... your information might be right, but that doesn't mean he is'nt a paid asshole paid by soros etc... Oh hell who knows everything under the sun will be flung out. I'm just going to wait until my favorite news sources puts out info. on it ehhehe
So, explain your imagination here.

'soros' funding this, in some way, some posters today?
Why?
For what benefit?

btw.. We can call today!

BM-_Crackerchella.gif

Bill Maher.HBO>>

Last edited:
So, what I've pieced together is that cops broke up the one group of posters who had a permit and just allowed the other group of "counter protesters" to own the streets...

I could see someone getting mad at this textbook fascism.

Is it just me, or did anyone else notice the white supremacists charging into the other protesters with shields and sticks? If they were planning on a peaceful protest, why did they have to bring sticks and shields?

But let’s not forget this little number….

On January 19th-21st, David Brock, a political operative, author, and commentator who founded the liberal media leftist group Media Matters, held an event where 100 top donors gathered together to discuss how to “attack Trump” at a Turnberry Isle Resort in Aventura, Florida.

While inside details from the meetings have been kept quiet, a leaked memo has surfaced detailing sick plans the progressive left has for not only Donald Trump but also alternative media and conservatives. Some of the things on the agenda include: getting Google and Facebook to intensify censorship of opposition and conservative news, defeat Donald Trump through impeachment or the ballot box in 2020, and intensify attack campaign against Trump to levels never before seen with any other president. I believe this is one MEMO you need to see. But I must warn you it just might tick you off…
What They Are Not Telling You About the Virginia Riots—Staged? | Police State

Forum List

Back