Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

Yes, hypothetically we should not have to defend 'our' race, but government contract set asides, Affirmative Action, and the legal standards now used in court that use 'reasonable minority' standards instead of reasonable person standards have compelled us to view our rights through a racial filter.

Either we will have a color blind society or we will have a racial Identitarian society and whites will dominate it.

You cant set up a racial system of law and deny whites the right to represent their own interests.

"represent their own interests"? How is that relevant to yesterday's terrorist attack in charlottesville va? Or the torch lite march the night before?

"represent their own interests"? How is that relevant to yesterday's terrorist attack in charlottesville va? Or the torch lite march the night before?
The Tiki torch Parade the Night before was supposed to remind us that the Nazis feel with Trump they have had a "Triumph of the Will"...it was supposed to intimidate with those weak sad pussies marching around with recreational tiki torches ....goofs LOL weakling loving an Orange Fuehrer..,.
hundreds-of-torch-wielding-white-nationalists-mar-2-25590-1502545066-0_dblwide.jpg

Reportedly registered as a Republican
Already idiots on Twitter saying some wonderful thangs.
1) Yeah but he was really a Bernie bro.
2) He’s part of a Dem plot to control mentally ill people.

:wtf::finger3::cuckoo::crybaby:

What have you seen?

btw. IT's A 100% American Born Radical White Terrorist

They just did a short interview with his mother, she said he told her he was going to a rally, something to do with Trump and she said, I don't know of any Trump rally in VA she said, then it cut away.

I googled this kid and voting registration last night, sure enough, registered as republican.

I don't for one minute think just because this kid is republican is why he did this. Not all republicans or dems are white supremacists.

Last edited:
I don't see why people don't wait until a definitive statement is made and then look to youtube to find out what really happened, instead speculating and plain lying.

I don't see why people don't wait until a definitive statement is made and then look to youtube to find out what really happened, instead speculating and plain lying.
This will put it all in perspective for you. This was David Duke's response to Trumps lukewarm condemnation of today's events....

"I would recommend you take a good look in the
mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the
presidency,
not radical leftists." https://t.co/Rkfs7O2Ykr— David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) August 12, 2017

Charlottesville crash suspect James Fields brandished shield for Vanguard America hate group before attack
fields13n-6-web.jpg

James Fields, (c.), brandished a shield from the Vanguard America group before the Charlottesville attack.
(Go Nakamura/New York Daily News)
Charlottesville suspect held hate group shield before attack
fields13n-4-web.jpg
And, you're still a fucking racist pig.

A DEMONSTRATED racist pig at that.

Have you looked up the Vanguard America Group?

See: Vanguard America

Charlottesville crash suspect James Fields brandished shield for Vanguard America hate group before attack
fields13n-6-web.jpg

James Fields, (c.), brandished a shield from the Vanguard America group before the Charlottesville attack.
fields13n-4-web.jpg

The racist pig is a member of that, too?

That racist pig hates Asians. You should see its posts hating on that race.

fields13n-6-web.jpg

fields13n-4-web.jpg

The racist pig is a member of that, too?

That racist pig hates Asians. You should see its posts hating on that race.

Racism, sexism, ethnocentrism and the intolerance of those who think, worship and vote differently are the ethos of extremists, and have existed in our nation for centuries.

Equal Rights and Equal Opportunity is the foundation of a successful diverse and democratic republic. Sadly, half of our countrymen and women feel differently.

Racism, sexism, ethnocentrism and the intolerance of those who think, worship and vote differently are the ethos of extremists, and have existed in our nation for centuries.

Equal Rights and Equal Opportunity is the foundation of a successful diverse and democratic republic. Sadly, half of our countrymen and women feel differently.
Couldn't agree more, Wry.

:thup:

This will put it all in perspective for you. This was David Duke's response to Trumps lukewarm condemnation of today's events....

"I would recommend you take a good look in the
mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the
presidency, not radical leftists." https://t.co/Rkfs7O2Ykr— David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) August 12, 2017
Nothing you say or post puts any perspective on anything other than proving you are willing to stir the pot with innuendo and questionable accusations. If Duke is so pro Trump why did he publicly attack Trump yesterday? And as far as your BS about white Americans, plenty of Blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump. Although I'm sure more whites voted for Trump simply because their are more of us. Now spin smoke and bullshit some more.

Last edited:
Racism is not restricted to only white, poorly educated southern crackers; racism crosses all boundaries of race, color, ethnicity, education and religion.

Q. Why did the protesters show up with helmets, sticks, long guns and hand guns?
If you think racism only happens in the south, you are sorely misinformed.
Yes, the race card is played nationwide as an excuse for failure and lack of parenting.

You're insane!
They have incited violence at a peaceful protest because they are antifa terrorists who hate Bill of Rights.

Your'e insane! The First Amendment was spat upon by the white thug(s) who committed murder today.
They have freedom of assembly and speech. Counter protesters showed up to incite violence ...well, they got it.

You support murder and attempted murder when citizens exercise their right to free speech and expression, when you disagree with their message. That makes you a )&*&^#$&%&^*$

Yes, he does and he is one of them. He makes it very clear on this site.
I am an American who is not a Marxist agitator and does not use race card to divide our society.

Racism is not restricted to only white, poorly educated southern crackers; racism crosses all boundaries of race, color, ethnicity, education and religion.

Q. Why did the protesters show up with helmets, sticks, long guns and hand guns?
Yes, the race card is played nationwide as an excuse for failure and lack of parenting.
Racism exists in all 50 states. Faux racism is a disease and an insult to victims of real and heinous acts of racism.

It's sorta like a woman calling some sort of sexist crap simply because she didn't get something she wanted. It insults and dilutes real sexism.

Racism exists in all 50 states. Faux racism is a disease and an insult to victims of real and heinous acts of racism.

It's sorta like a woman calling some sort of sexist crap simply because she didn't get something she wanted. It insults and dilutes real sexism.
So basically, you think most racism is directed against white people.

You go with that, punk. :thup:

That's the way it's been for a while now.

No it does not. I live in the South and Blacks and Whites get along just fine. Our homecoming queen last year was Black and our king was White. Nobody gave a shit. Racism talk exist for political expediency of the left, it's media, and people like Al Sharpton, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer. The communist agitators came from across the United States, as did the fascist. How about we leave the fucking statue of Robert E. Lee alone and people go about their lives.

That's the way it's been for a while now.
Really?

I'm pretty sure I've never experienced any racism towards me.

Forum List

Back