Car slams into counter protesters in Charlottesville, Va.

Sure that's what he is going to say. You think he is going to say he did it on purpose to kill and hurt people? If that were the case he wouldn't have turned up on the sidewalk...
Dunno if you've ever been to Charlottesville, but it's not an easy place to get around. One ways, narrow streets, once you make a wrong turn you are going to have to go way out of your way to make your direction right...especially in the "mall" area...and all that without several groups of idiots demonstrating.

What may be the most tragic of all is this guy just got scared and had no other intent but to get away from a perceived threat.

So sad, any way it turns out.

It still doesn't make sense that he would drive up on a sidewalk full of people to get away from people.
I've been to Charolttesville at least 100 times. If afraid, one has tunnel vision and flees the immediate threat...not may places to flee in that part of the town.

But fleeing people by driving into more people doesn't make any sense. If someone is shooting at you, do you run towards the sound of the gun shots?
Tunnel vision is a known phenomenon when in fear. The only thing that makes sense to the individual in fleeing the immediate threat....damn the next step.

Who knows if that is what he thought, though. :dunno:

Yeah it just seems odd given what you said about the streets there. They said he was going over 40 mph when he hit the people and the back of another car.

But fleeing people by driving into more people doesn't make any sense. If someone is shooting at you, do you run towards the sound of the gun shots?
I accidentally cornered a racoon that got into the house thru the cat door. HIS option to escape was to go THRU ME. Racoons can be mean when they feel trapped.

Your communist goons should remember that when they're ON FOOT and challenging an AUTOMOBILE.

You do understand when you keep calling me a communist just because I don't agree with you makes the rest of your post useless right?

Dunno if you've ever been to Charlottesville, but it's not an easy place to get around. One ways, narrow streets, once you make a wrong turn you are going to have to go way out of your way to make your direction right...especially in the "mall" area...and all that without several groups of idiots demonstrating.

What may be the most tragic of all is this guy just got scared and had no other intent but to get away from a perceived threat.

So sad, any way it turns out.

It still doesn't make sense that he would drive up on a sidewalk full of people to get away from people.
I've been to Charolttesville at least 100 times. If afraid, one has tunnel vision and flees the immediate threat...not may places to flee in that part of the town.

Tunnel vision is a known phenomenon when in fear. The only thing that makes sense to the individual in fleeing the immediate threat....damn the next step.

Who knows if that is what he thought, though. :dunno:

Yeah it just seems odd given what you said about the streets there. They said he was going over 40 mph when he hit the people and the back of another car.
Someone punching a muscle car accelerator is gonna cook in seconds.

It did look deliberate. It also looks desperate.

Fact they havent identified person yet would seem to point directly at how do we spin this so as not to hurt the left,,,,,,
FOX news just reported his name and his affiliation with ANTIFA.... Here we go... James Alex Fields.... of Ohio..

Liar. I'm watching Fox News.

Well, I like the photo. The cops got him. GOOD!

170812-cheat-car-charlottesville-hero_wvetgc

Seems this be him

article-charlottesville-19-0812.jpg

Cops arrested James Fields who is suspected of being the driver that crashed into counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Va., on Aug. 12, 2017.
(ALBEMARLE-CHARLOTTESVILLE REGIONAL JAIL)

Seems this be a background check.

driver.jpg

James Alex Fields from Maumee, Ohio | VoterRecords.com

Hmm? I wonder if the shit, goes for the ALT Grand slam Win?

Fact they havent identified person yet would seem to point directly at how do we spin this so as not to hurt the left,,,,,,
FOX news just reported his name and his affiliation with ANTIFA.... Here we go... James Alex Fields.... of Ohio..

Seems this be him

Cops arrested James Fields who is suspected of being the driver that crashed into counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Va., on Aug. 12, 2017.

driver.jpg

Yeah what a nice car. That's a shame... but of course it is the least shameful thing to happen today.

Seems this be him

driver.jpg

Yeah what a nice car. That's a shame... but of course it is the least shameful thing to happen today.

Well, Some well-spoken words, today.

DHExp_pUMAAlI8S.jpg

Vs The Great Double spewing Orange Douche today.

What's funny is in some states not sure about VA. but people are legally allowed to run people over when they are blocking someone at protest LOL..

Seems this be him

driver.jpg

Well, Some well-spoken words, today.

DHExp_pUMAAlI8S.jpg

Vs The Great Double spewing Orange Douche today.

upload_2017-8-12_20-16-47.png

Now this is damn funny... After all of the finger pointing... Officers and witnesses on the ground have pointed out the driver was ANTIFA...

The driver of the car that plowed through the crowd, according to official reports, was a member of ANTIFA. HE became upset because the other ANTIFA were beating his car with bats and other objects. Members of the group were questioned and it appears they were trying to create a riot in an effort to start a race war, by placing blaming on other protesters... they directed and aided the escape of the vehicle that was contained a few blocks away and its driver arrested.

This is what ANTIFA does.. They are anarchists..

The left is so disorganized and stupid you attack your own. This is not going to end well and the media that has been blaming the "ALT RIGHT" is going to be shown to be big liars and have major egg on their faces.. AGAIN...

This is going to blow up in liberal faces .......

But of course, needless to say ---- you have no link. Just as the "Angry Democrat Mows Down Protestors" poster had no link, just as the "Left Wing Terrorist" poster had no link, just as the "Right Wing Terrorist" poster had no link, just as the "Progressives started it" poster had no link, just as the "Helicopter Shot Down" poster had no link.

Forum List

Back