cardiac ct do it now

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
it lets you know how clogged your arteries are...can save your life for about 200 bones...hubby is having one next week...I was already nagging hubby to do it when he went into the local bike shop and found out a dude in excellent condition had a heart attack and told them all to get this test..they all have

it lets you know how clogged your arteries are...can save your life for about 200 bones...hubby is having one next week...I was already nagging hubby to do it when he went into the local bike shop and found out a dude in excellent condition had a heart attack and told them all to get this test..they all have
Got one last year. Medicare/TriCare. I have the scan on disc here at my desk

Good test...not as definitive as an angiogram..but close.

The problem is what do you do if you find something?... preventative heart surgery?... not sure that is even a thing and I am sure its not covered under insurance...
You must follow up with a treadmill stress test and ultrasound with a cardiologist... if that shows an issue then you can get approval for surgery or a trip to the cath lab for a stent.... so I would start there and save the $300....

Take medication that prevents platelets (a type of blood cell) from sticking together and forming a dangerous blood clot. Aspirin is most common and it does not require a prescription. But take only one tablet a day to make it work as a blood thinner and prevent a heart attack.

71ih+5puYCL._AC_SY300_SX300_.jpg

Medicines
Medicines that may be used to treat carotid artery stenosis include:

- Antiplatelets. These medicines make platelets in the blood less able to stick together and cause clots. Aspirin, clopidogrel, and dipyridamole are examples of antiplatelet medicines.
-Cholesterol-lowering medicines. Statins are a group of cholesterol-lowering medicines. They include simvastatin and atorvastatin. Studies have shown that certain statins can decrease the thickness of the carotid artery wall and increase the size of the opening of the artery.
- Blood pressure-lowering medicines. Several different medicines work to lower blood pressure.

Last edited:
The problem is what do you do if you find something?... preventative heart surgery?... not sure that is even a thing and I am sure its not covered under insurance...
You must follow up with a treadmill stress test and ultrasound with a cardiologist... if that shows an issue then you can get approval for surgery or a trip to the cath lab for a stent.... so I would start there and save the $300....
we realize this is a starting point.....his blood tests have gone well...elevated dlc or some shit but that was all

we realize this is a starting point.....his blood tests have gone well...elevated dlc or some shit but that was all
The best way to find an issue is a good workout and ultrasound... If there is a cardiac emergency room in your nearest hospital have the stress test there so if something serious is found they can roll you right into the lab...
My ex wife is an emergency room lead nurse and she use to work in a cath lab with different cardiologists....
If you still want the CT scan first... ask them if they can do it with contrast... Contrast is an injection which makes it easier to read the results of the scan...

Coronary calcium scan?

what is a "ct"?

I had the scan done last Fall. It takes less than 5 minutes laying flat in a tube. I’m clean as a whistle, yet I have very high cholesterol ratings. Just more proof cholesterol is not the problem causing heart problems, yet too many take statins to lower it. Big pharma loves these people.

results are back....cardio issues....referred to cardio doctor...he is totally freaking out....gp told him he has a 20 % chance of having a heart attack...seems he was keeping some secrets about his health...they are talking stents right now but he has to have a few more tests...

he is my rock...I am but a pebble...no amount of talking to him is working.....even our friend came over and was going on about he would take a 8 to 2 chance in Vegas all day long....not working...
he ask about the gym and told his doc that I worked out too....he is devastated they told him to work out at my pace...I have no pace...I do cardio machines and leave

it lets you know how clogged your arteries are...can save your life for about 200 bones.
Great .
I trust everybody now knows that the toxic Spike Proteins and other poisons contained in the Killer Shots circulate to every body organ including the brain .

Which is 100% different from Fake initial advice .

We are not sure how much poison was contained in the various batches because it seems they used differet test dosages including a placbo percentage - likely distilled water .

There is almost certainly an increased poison effect linked to the total number of shots received .
This crudely measures your general health risk situation .

So get yourself clean, basically using treatments like NAC or even Glutothione .Even high dosage Vitamins C and D3 will help .

Good luck Impure Ones .

What you do is get busy moving around and take a baby aspirin a day.
Also stay the hell away from heart centers or you'll end up with a stent or two.$ 120,000 buck a stent. Very profitable.
They will lie like hell say just going to look around next thing you know you wake up with two stents.
Even the man who invented them say aspirin therapy works just as good for majority of people.
Now I have to take aspirin to counter the stents they put in. Also they are more prone to blockage than just partly clogged arteries that aspirin and diet has always taken care of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back