Carly Fiorina (R-CA) announcing her presidential run on May 4, 2015

You can bet your ass-ets that the team of Media Matters and Huffington is gearing up for the same kind of hit job they did on Palin if Fiorina gets some traction.

More of those vicious 'trick questions' like 'what do you read' and 'what did you do today'?

Yeah, I think Fiorina is going to be fine.

:badgrin::banana:carly fiorina running for potus, i can't stop laughing--is this what the gop comes up with? lol lol lol lol at least the gop is entertaining,lol lol lol lol

She's been divorced. Good Christians thus can't vote for her.

lol

The divorce might be overlooked. But the 2nd marriage makes her an adulterer for the old testament Christians. Which puts her on the killing list next to the gays and the folks with clumsy oxen.

She's been divorced. Good Christians thus can't vote for her.

lol

The divorce might be overlooked. But the 2nd marriage makes her an adulterer for the old testament Christians. Which puts her on the killing list next to the gays and the folks with clumsy oxen.

She never had children either. Isn't that why the nuts want to keep gay marriage illegal?

Why would having no fucking idea what you are doing be a strong point?

On at planet does being a career politician make you qualified to be president?

And on what planet is that the only way to get experience?

Gee...lets see

Knowing how to deal with Congress, international policy issues, building a political coalition, actually having WON an election before

That kind of experience?

And yet you elected Obama without that experience.

Experience?

Being a US Senator and President of the US is not experience?

Fiorina used her immense wealth to try to buy a Senate seat and lost to Boxer by 10%.....you call THAT experience?

Not if you rarely show up for the job.

But that's not true.

He also served on 11 subcommittees, rare for a freshman Senator.
He co-sponsored a great amount of legislation.

As for attendance:

Palin says Obama voted present in U.S. Senate quite often PolitiFact

That issue is very directly mentioned at the link.

Why must Righties always lie about stuff?

That's actually one of her strong points
Why would having no fucking idea what you are doing be a strong point?

Btw why didn't you ask this question before you elected Obama twice?

Obama had actually been elected to political office four times. Never lost. Fiorina? One and done......had her ass handed to her

One and done? I'm only passingly familiar with Fiorina. But I'm unaware of her ever winning an election. Or even working on a winning campaign.
One attempt and got her ass kicked

To Republicans, that makes her the equivalent of Obama in 2008

Yepp. Obama, who won his Senate seat in 2004 with a crushing 70% of the vote.

You can bet your ass-ets that the team of Media Matters and Huffington is gearing up for the same kind of hit job they did on Palin if Fiorina gets some traction.

More of those vicious 'trick questions' like 'what do you read' and 'what did you do today'?

Yeah, I think Fiorina is going to be fine.

And "what is the Bush doctrine"??

On at planet does being a career politician make you qualified to be president?

And on what planet is that the only way to get experience?

Gee...lets see

Knowing how to deal with Congress, international policy issues, building a political coalition, actually having WON an election before

That kind of experience?

And yet you elected Obama without that experience.

Experience?

Being a US Senator and President of the US is not experience?

Fiorina used her immense wealth to try to buy a Senate seat and lost to Boxer by 10%.....you call THAT experience?

Not if you rarely show up for the job.

But that's not true.

He also served on 11 subcommittees, rare for a freshman Senator.
He co-sponsored a great amount of legislation.

As for attendance:

Palin says Obama voted present in U.S. Senate quite often PolitiFact

That issue is very directly mentioned at the link.

Why must Righties always lie about stuff?
Clearly that question is rhetorical.

Really, want to debate me? You're a stupid, ignorant, partisan asshole.

ROFLMNAO! Regressivism at its absolute best.

Do you have anything to add to this conversation beyond capitalization and exclamation points?

Couldn't tell whom you are talking to. I've got that one on ignore.

:D

Keyes used to have a perspective that could at least be debated. Now its just random insults.

Just to give my two cents, here, I think Carly should put her hat into the ring. But Carly is going to learn very fast that the past cannot be erased. In a massive GOP wave year, 2010, where Fiorina spent millions of her own money to try to win, the closest she could get was a landslide loss of -10%, or minus -1,000,000 votes (Boxes 52.2%, Fiorina 42.2%), also a race where all of the polling was showing Boxer winning, but the margins were ALL off to the Right:

United States Senate election in California 2010 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's the first strike against Fiorina. If she thinks she can fund her own Presidential campaign, think again.

Second, Fiorina has no organization in any of the 50 states.

Third, Demon Sheep will be following her everywhere:

That is going to be fun!!!

Just to give my two cents, here, I think Carly should put her hat into the ring. But Carly is going to learn very fast that the past cannot be erased. In a massive GOP wave year, 2010, where Fiorina spent millions of her own money to try to win, the closest she could get was a landslide loss of -10%, or minus -1,000,000 votes (Boxes 52.2%, Fiorina 42.2%), also a race where all of the polling was showing Boxer winning, but the margins were ALL off to the Right:

United States Senate election in California 2010 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's the first strike against Fiorina. If she thinks she can fund her own Presidential campaign, think again.

Second, Fiorina has no organization in any of the 50 states.

Third, Demon Sheep will be following her everywhere:

That is going to be fun!!!

Pretty clearly, Fiorina is trying to set herself up as an alternative VP nominee. Republicans are not going to run two white men unless Rubio is on the ticket.

Forum List

Back